Daihachi_Hiroshige banned by Inferno

D-Slice
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Daihachi_Hiroshige

• Which staff member banned you?
    Inferno

• When did you get banned?
    10/30/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    We don't need degenerates like you.

• Personal comment

I have been banned for almost 3 months because I said something stupid in-game as a joke and realized that I should not have said such a thing, and I do apologize for my actions. In my previous ban appeal, Inferno stated that I had been passing sexual comments on female players behind their backs which was pervy but unfortunately true. I'll just be honest here, I did not mean in any way to harass or sexualize female players but it was all fun and jokes between me and my friends which I admit was stupid. I'm not desperate for an unban but we all make mistakes, we're all humans. If you're going to ask me why should I be unbanned, well I'll be honest with you. I'm not actually going to do anything special, I'll just play the server and stick with the rules. Here's the previous ban appeal.

Edited by D-Slice
  • Like 6

Hello, Daihachi_Hiroshige!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Popcorn 2

"Public warning
Harassment of other players (especially female players) will result in a direct ban regardless of your punishment history. We're not gonna tolerate horny teens salivating over female players and constantly bothering them with inappropriate jokes and messages. That simply kills the joy of coming in game and playing the server for female players.

We've seen way too many messages and even in-game "roleplays" which were highly inappropriate and made the other party feel uneasy and uncomfortable. Fulfill your sexual wishes in real life or go on websites with content specialized for your needs and fetishes instead. Don't bring such shit in here and upon our players. It's not that difficult to act somewhat civilized and decent." - LocMax | Community Manager.

Considering the fact you actually did it and aware of such rules, and after a certain amount of time have passed, we might consider unbanning you, however. We'll set a review date. Do not try to ban evade, or violate any other rules(via forum or discord platforms too).

Review date set to 25th of January, 2020.

• Popcorn 1

• Queen locked, unlocked and locked this topic