Jayden Jackson banned by James Kavanagh

Aki
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jayden Jackson

• Which staff member banned you?
    James Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    01/03/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot [TV]

• Personal comment

Hello there, I am aware of that I got banned just an hour ago but, I'd like to write my unban appeal and get back into the server as soon as possible. So, I will be honest since I cannot lie to you. So, few days ago, not really, long ago, I installed new custom GTA since I have no clue how people mod it and I liked the mods. Although, when I was looking through the files, in cleo folder, there was a file named "aimbot[act.deact f12].cs", and so, as the file of the name says, activation and deactivation is on F12. I tried to get into SA:MP DM server and clicked F12, and it said aimbot enabled, I tried it and it was working, I thought I won't get caught so I tried using it on Valrise. Although, as our staff is not easy to run away from, I got TV-ed and afterwards got banned. I am fairly banned and can't complain about it. Yet, I learned how to speak proper English in this server, so I'd like to get unbanned and play with my friends once again, I can promise I won't cheat anymore as it was huge stupid thing to do. I hope you guys will unban me, peace.

I sincerely apologize for my actions. I am ready to be forced on SAMP CAC and I agree to be TV'ed  when needed.

Edited by Conquestor
  • Like 2
  • Popcorn 4

Hello, Jayden Jackson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Normal ban appeal time for aimbot on 1st ban is 1 month.

You were trusted by several senior admins to have a final chance at running a group, as well as trusted by Management to have a chance in staff.

You can appeal again in 3 months. This is not a guaranteed unban date, but rather one for Management to determine if you may come back.

If you are allowed to come back, there will be a 50% net worth reduction and you will be forced on our Launcher.

• Like 2