Grave_Trip banned by Tryone_Thomson

Grave_Trip
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Grave_Trip

• Which staff member banned you?
    Tryone_Thomson

• When did you get banned?
    08/14/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Money Hack.

• Personal comment

Dear Admin:

With respectfully, i want to say that i am banned for money hack reason i accept that i hack the money i accept my crime, on another hand my mind was not bad thinking to harm the mudoo i was just checking that it work or not and when it work i off that hack i know that i would banned for that of money hacking but i was hacking just for study matter 

Sir there was only a study matter there is no negative thinks in my mind.

Sir plzz unban me and i will dont do such a things like that i say sorry from my heart 

I requst and give me one more chance. ;(

Grave_Trip

Edited by Tyrone.

Hello, Grave_Trip!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

Hello Grave Trip. Its nice by your side to admit that you tried to money hack. Lets move to  your ban reason.

You were caught money hacking which you were really serious in doing that. If you had a lil bit brain you wouldnt try because you as a veteran of this community should know that "HACKING" is one of the common rules. What would you do with those money if the hack really worked? You were staying at the bank so no one notice it.

image.png.f3c7b8a751877cdd54a2cbe0e46be576.png

Your recent punishment from the past 1 month. Looks like you kept rulebreaking once , twice or even more in a week. You were recently unbanned yet you got banned again.

Care to elaborate why we should unban you in the first place? Give us as much as you can, the more the better for you.

• Like 1

I know that i was warned many times and now i am improving my self according to mudoo rules i want one more chance to prove myself to be a good citizen and good member of mudoo server i want a chance and i would never do anything like that in future. If u give me a chance to proof myself as a good citizen i will follow the rules and do goods.

• Marcus. locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Jelly changed the title to Grave_Trip banned by Tryone_Thomson