[REVIEW 29/10] Come_Smith banned by Kacper Tyrone Bruce

Come_Smith
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Come_Smith

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper Tyrone Bruce

• When did you get banned?
    10/09/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Health hacking and its giving nightmares
  • Personal comment

he  gave me a lot of chances  a countdown and then a straight up permanent ban 

it really upset me in many ways because I like this RP server and do my hardest and very  best to RP here I have never seen anything better than this server 

I would much appreciate it if you would kindly lift this ban .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            And let me finally rip 

thank you for your time and please have a wonderful day

I admit that I did something wrong but I would never do it again.

best regards gentlemen 

Edited by Tyrone.

Hello, Come_Smith!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

sir is cleo an illegal modification because that's pretty much what I was using the only problem with this mod is its effects the players helf but not to worry. I mainly use it for single player. ,      

also, I have uninstalled it now will not be using it in samp ever again   

and why because I got scared                                                                                         

Edited by Come_Smith

as I simply explained to you I used it for single player. but now it is no longer installed in my game anymore.

I put a lot of time and effort into my account and I don't want it to go to waste 

you see i like this server and I really would like to continue playing here so please forgive me 

best regards to everyone

I've couple of questions here, me and 3 different admins asked you if you're using anything, you denied it.
Why did you lie in the first place? we tried to give you a chance by telling us the truth, instead you keep lying.
Why would you use illegal modifications in RP server if you're really here to roleplay?

here are your shots, Tyrone, btw the health hack is gone 

https://imgur.com/a/jg9xhWl

------------------------------------------------------------------

And now to Victor.   as I previously said it was for single player not for use of hacking within this server 

I'm sorry if I before said non-truthful stuff in the previous appeal I just got scared.                         I have learned my lesson and I will no longer do this stuff within public domain servers          

Kind regards                                                                                         

Edited by Come_Smith

• 2 weeks later...