shutuo

• What is your Discord account?
    shutuo#5469

• When did you get banned?
    12/18/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    toxicity

• Personal comment

I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to apologize. So what we did in the discord server was simply unplanned and the reactions you saw on text were raw, they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never said those things. I should have put the keyboard down, and stopped typing what i was thinking through. there were a lot of things I should have done differently, but I didn't, and for that from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the discord server, I want to apologize to anyone who's seen the things i said, I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by us. But, most importantly, I want to apologize to the victims. and my friends who are defending my actions, please don't, they do not deserve to be defended. The goal of my words is always to entertain, to push the boundaries, to be all inclusive and in the world I live in I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said, I made a huge mistake, I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm disappointed in myself, and I promise to be better. I will be better, thank you.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, shutuo#5469!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

Your previous ban was for spamming, which is also just annoying other members. And now you annoy other members again by your toxicity. There have been tons of provocative message from you. You have been given multiple warnings, yet you did not stop.

And now all of a sudden you are "simply here to apologize", "sorry from the bottom of your heart" and "ashamed" of yourself. There have been many opportunities for you to improve, but only when you are banned you want to "learn". I am not buying it.

Previous ban reference:

25 minutes ago, Mikro said:

Your previous ban was for spamming, which is also just annoying other members. And now you annoy other members again by your toxicity. There have been tons of provocative message from you. You have been given multiple warnings, yet you did not stop.

And now all of a sudden you are "simply here to apologize", "sorry from the bottom of your heart" and "ashamed" of yourself. There have been many opportunities for you to improve, but only when you are banned you want to "learn". I am not buying it.

Previous ban reference:

i learn from my mistakes sir!!1