Del_Pierro banned by Simon_Riley

Donald_Donaldson
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Del_Pierro

• Which staff member banned you?
    Simon_Riley

• When did you get banned?
    08/17/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Not here to RP

• Personal comment

Hey there's a BIG misunderstanding.My cousin has been banned on his main account Gustavo_Limon and he got banned for ban evading and they haven't told him to not play anymore so he could get his main unbanned, so he's clueless of the situation and he's playing with the account named Gustavo_Gambino as yall know. And about my situation is pretty unfair to be honest because yall said yall would give me a chance before and now here I'm being lied for the 5th time. Del_Pierro is my account can I have a chance to prove my innocence? Please, thanks,Bye.

GIVE US A CHANCE PLEASE!

Hello, Del_Pierro!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

His current account is his MAIN account, he keeps on playing happily. You are making zero sense. 

I am not going to keep on repeating myself. You got your answer for your account and its a NO.

Your forum posting rights will be removed.