cira_ondeggia banned by zac_hernandez

CIRA_ONDEGGI
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    cira_ondeggia

• Which staff member banned you?
    zac_hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    12/07/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Extensive punshiment history, quitting to avoid arrest twice

• Personal comment

Hello, 

Ok, I admit that i got a long punishment history, the only thing that i would want to clarify it's that i didn't quitted, those times i quitted i did the /q because i was lagging (i'm using a software called exitlag idk if that matter). Zac told me that on the first time i was lagging but the Second was to avoid the arrest but as i told this i got banned because they tought i was lying and for My punishment history. 

• i'm sorry for what i did, i know i have low chances of getting unbanned due to my long punshiment history but i would like to play again on the server, as my brother plays on my pc too.

thanks

Edited by CIRA_ONDEGGI

Hello, cira_ondeggia!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Very odd that your computer lagged the moment you got tasered, came back a few minutes attempted to run away and had a deagle on your hand, obviously wanting to shoot.

I don't think your story adds up. You're very vocal on rulebreaking, so yes you're not getting an unban, not today. Try again next year.