Shaquille_Gambino banned by Anthony McCane

Shaquille.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Shaquille_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anthony McCane

• When did you get banned?
    12/06/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Too many AFK without tabbing.

• Personal comment

Yes, I would like to make an apology, because when I am playing samp, I am playing from my laptop. Yesterday I was doing mining job and I have fell asleep, after some time I have waken up so I can shut down my laptop and I have noticed Anthony tried to contact me, but I haven't replied. I understand his actions and I accept my consequences. Please, I would like to be unbanned, because I think this could happen to anybody, since we are all humans, we need time to sleep aswell. I have NOT did this on purpose. The fact that is a permanent ban really concernes me. Lately I am doing my best to follow The rules respectfully, because I am a high ranked member in a criminal organisation . New members we hire take example of my actions and I am teaching them how to behave, how to RP and so on. 

Of course, falling asleep is not one of them, but kindly, I would like to be unbanned, thank you.

• Like 8

Hello, Shaquille_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Only reason why it lead to a permanent ban is because you have committed the same thing before multiple times. You've had kicks, a warn and a tempban for it. While we strictly disallow this, I personally don't find this as a heavy punishment, although should still be taken seriously.

I'll discuss with the banning administrator about the ban. Locked till then. 

• Like 1

• Zac locked this topic