Radio Arab 2000 ( Violence against women is increasing in the city )

Radio Arab 2000

sadasd.thumb.jpg.28e333e84c7ee1a96382a5e0b191d183.thumb.jpg.2bba2de79ead7feedad1ba5fa7edfe07.jpg

Radio Arab 2000 Hello, dear listeners, everywhere and at all times, and you are in cars now or at home, hearing us tell you greetings from Radio Arab 2000, dear, we bring you in this program everything that is varied and interesting, now at 22:00 GMT

The phenomenon of violence and harassment against girls inside the city

Today we will discuss the rise of harassment against girls inside the city, where a study found that there is a significant increase in the process of violence against women within the state and the increase in family crimes, including the kidnapping and intimidation of girls. Therefore, Arab Radio 2000 Dear listeners, we carried out an extensive census among the battered girls who were subjected to an operation Violence and harassment We will tell you the recordings girls

first girl:

Unidentified: I was walking on the street once and an old man came to me, kidnapped and beat me

The second girl:
Unidentified person: I was harassed by gangster youths on Grove Street. It was very disgusting. I didn't know how to escape or how to respond to the insult. Oh my god, do we live in the woods?

The third girl:

Unidentified person My husband always beats me, and when I call the police, they tell me to be patient for the sake of the children, and I don't have any money to spend on me because the government supports men, a patriarchal society...

An interview with a woman

Radio Arab 2000 says: Are you a girl who is not afraid to walk alone in the streets?
Merlin Savannah says [British accent]: no bcz i have a gun for defend my self

Radio Arab 2000 says: how you see work cops

Merlin Savannah says [British accent]: wow i think,cops in here so good for defend girl like

On his part, where a radio crew was working, a girl was found walking in the street and a car was watching from afar, and it was believed that she was intending to attack the girl

gallery9.jpg.c1ce3ec4fd6992ae9b0e7804adb6ab2b.jpg

The question here is directed to government officials. How long will women suffer from violence within society?
@US Congress
@SA Government
Isn't it time to enact a law that protects women in the state?