Jessica_Garcia banned by Eduardo_Santos

PEECHYBANAPPEAL
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jessica_Garcia

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    04/15/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Community banned for leaking pictures of staff member and multiple reasons (17045)

• Personal comment

(Please admins leave it to managers if possible)

Hi, It’s me again here, since I got denied in my last appeal and It was a fair reason because YES I did ban evade and I made multiple accounts when there was no approval. I’d want to say sorry to ALL of the players, managers, admins whoever else I’ve DMed, trolled, been toxic to or whatever else. I’ve been stupid trying to ban evade “without anyone knowing” and I really regret it, I’ve realized all community banned people regret what they’ve done and it just shows how great of a server this is and of course COMMUNITY ban is worse than regular ban and It shouldn’t get lifted but I really hope that I will be getting second chance. I of course understand that It is a difficult decision and I’ve already given a chance to appeal but I just ruined it. I also made videos of hacking, trolling and doing other rulebreakings in the server, I really thought that It was some “great content” what anyone could watch and give a fuck about but I was wrong, I really want to apologize about that and these videos have been taken down from Youtube. And lastly we cannot forgot about leaking those pictures, that was terrible, I still feel bad for Eduardo, Enes and Weston, I trashtalked Eduardo so much and there was no actual reason behind it to be honest, I guess I just really wanted to get banned and now here we are. I just would like to play on the server again and I would LOVE to have that last chance playing with my friends because I was childish then and I would love to take every single word back what I said and I just want to let you know that I’ve changed.

-Peechy

Hello, Jessica_Garcia!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...

Still confused as to why you would consider posting an appeal considering your ban constraints:

• community banned for publicly leaking images of staff members;
  • evading a community ban to rulebreak (mass DM);
  • posting ban evasion videos and promoting them;

How have you changed from such an inconsiderate, ignorant and dim-witted asshole to someone who deserves the ability to play on the server again? You've made it worse for yourself by making your own mistakes, and there is no one else to blame for that. Learn that actions have consequences.

Hello, I understand that I've been asshole and I regret it. I guess my goal was to ban evade and yes I will be honest It was fun to some point but after ban evading for some time I lost interest to it and I tried to ban appeal and It got denied after that I was mad about it, I guess I thought I will get unbanned and my next excuse will be that “Oh my punishment history was ALMOST clean, I can get unbanned.”. But the point is that I was really selfish. I really have changed, before my community ban I never wanted or even tried to get banned I always tried to do my best to Roleplay. I will promise I will play as the rules say and I will not be toxic to other community members, admins or anyone else in the community.

• 4 weeks later...