• What is your Discord account?
    том#1160

• When did you get banned?
    11/04/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    I'm aware.

• Personal comment

Hello Mikro.

I'm sorry for being such a retard with a disability, and sending such immature content that is against the server rules. I promise not to do it again, as I've now learned from my mistake, and hopefully You can understand my POV, although I was in the wrong at the situation. Really hope there is something I can do, to give you my trust one last time.

- With love, from Tom.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            11/6/2021

• Like 1

Hello, том#1160!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mikro.

Has been almost two weeks without any replies, I'm in the wrong here, but still waiting for any possible response. And ready to answer any questions required.

- Tom.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 12:35 PM, Mikro said:

Did you change your discord name?

Why did you send such content in the first place? What were you thinking?

Hello Mikro, yes I've changed my discord name back to Toms#1160

I sent the picture because I thought that there was nothing explicit to be seen in it, although I was wrong. I understand that I've done something that was not allowed, and I'd really like to say that I am very, very sorry. Hope to see a response soon.

- Toms.