Quica_ElGuerro banned by Fujikawa_Kamiyama

Kika
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Quica_ElGuerro

• Which staff member banned you?
    Fujikawa_Kamiyama

• When did you get banned?
    11/06/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Cop Hunting

• Personal comment
  • unknown.png

• I personally don't know why this has actually happened to me and the others that got punished but it is not fair and i will show you why. We literally got raided + our weapons got seized we had a reason to start anything possible this is our way of roleplaying as a cartel.

• The day lmsa kidnapped leonardo carter nobody got punished and also months ago when lmsa was 928 they were involved in a sit of kidnapping agents beacuse of the federal custody of (Pacho Herrera) and nowadays the excact same thing happened. The cartel went to kidnap some agents in the honor of christo orlov as he got put in federal custody (which is literally the same sit christo is pacho herrera and 928 that day assisted to kidnap the feds) Just when Fujikawa_Kamiyama(Daniel Campbell) got the mannager duty literally from that day the cartel has been going down continuously from him unfairly. We are tired of that. Fuji  honestly this is not how it works brother.We literally did everything with interaction it was not cophunting we were taking revenge to free Christo Orlov.I can send ss of the same sits when we were trying to kidnap fbi with 928 and the simmilar sit that happened today.Thanks for your time i hope you understand me,Quica ElGuerro.

• 1BF0323A-F736-49F3-B083-57C0B5277E3F.jpg

Edited by Guerrero
  • Like 7
  • Popcorn 4

Hello, Quica_ElGuerro!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Guerrero said:

we had a reason to start anything possible this is our way of roleplaying as a cartel.

I think that it should be obvious to any player on this server that cophunting is not allowed in its entirety. If we're allowing people to chase cops "in honour of their arrested leader" and try to kill them, that's going to do more harm than good. There are rules against cophunting for this very reason: and that's because people attempt to find a valid reason to do so yet it is never executed properly. You achieved nothing by attacking cops, and would've been better by fulfilling your plan by kidnapping a single cop/agent when they're more vulnerable - not when HRT is deployed and SAPD is in high number, etc.

Initiation

Spoiler

06-11-2021 16:22:53 - [s] Quica_ElGuerro (66)(91976): PULL OVER OR WE SHOOTING RIGHT NOW
06-11-2021 16:22:53 - [s] Quica_ElGuerro (66)(91976): PULL OVER OR WE SHOOTING RIGHT NOW
06-11-2021 16:23:00 - [cw] Quica_ElGuerro (66)(91976): shot

14 minutes ago, Guerrero said:

The day lmsa kidnapped leonardo carter nobody got punished

There was no shootout. LMSA did not chase or hunt cops during Leonardo Carter's kidnap. Not a single bullet was fired except for those who attempted to aid him initially.

15 minutes ago, Guerrero said:

months ago when lmsa was 928 they were involved in a sit of kidnapping agents beacuse of the federal custody of (Pacho Herrera)

I have no idea what happened as 928, but assuming it was executed in the same way it would be disallowed.

15 minutes ago, Guerrero said:

Fujikawa_Kamiyama(Daniel Campbell) got the mannager duty literally from that day the cartel has been going down continuously from him unfairly.

:(

--

In conclusion, the ban was justified because chasing cops for the intention of attacking them is cophunting - and that's what you did here. I'm open to hearing what your arguments are, but as I stated above, it is questionable why you attacked cops when:

• your main focus was FBI - but they were on HRT duty raiding properties
  • you ended up shooting cops instead / asking PD to pull over
  • Popcorn 2

27 minutes ago, Proxus said:

I think that it should be obvious to any player on this server that cophunting is not allowed in its entirety. If we're allowing people to chase cops "in honour of their arrested leader" and try to kill them, that's going to do more harm than good. There are rules against cophunting for this very reason: and that's because people attempt to find a valid reason to do so yet it is never executed properly. You achieved nothing by attacking cops, and would've been better by fulfilling your plan by kidnapping a single cop/agent when they're more vulnerable - not when HRT is deployed and SAPD is in high number, etc.

Initiation

Hide contents

There was no shootout. LMSA did not chase or hunt cops during Leonardo Carter's kidnap. Not a single bullet was fired except for those who attempted to aid him initially.

I have no idea what happened as 928, but assuming it was executed in the same way it would be disallowed.

:(

--

In conclusion, the ban was justified because chasing cops for the intention of attacking them is cophunting - and that's what you did here. I'm open to hearing what your arguments are, but as I stated above, it is questionable why you attacked cops when:

• your main focus was FBI - but they were on HRT duty raiding properties
  • you ended up shooting cops instead / asking PD to pull over

I cannot indetify someone that's in hrt and someone that's in FBI that was the issue. We were just doing us trying to solve the problem of our equipment which got seized and that was the motive to kill the feds but i guess it's always my fault at the end of the day. There was no cop hunting purposely. It was all us trying to get back what was taken from us. 

At the end of the day it is what it is bro but this won't ever happen again it was an incident i get now what happened but thing is i wasnt informed about those who were with the FBI and those who weren't. That's the way it is because i havent been related to any of them. It was all a missunderstanding we  shot the wrong target.

Edited by Guerrero

7 minutes ago, Guerrero said:

I cannot indetify someone that's in hrt and someone that's in FBI that was the issue.

I mean, that doesn't mean you should hunt cops instead.

Plus, HRT were in 2 full ranchers (around 8+ of them) so it should've been fairly easy to distinguish anyways

24 minutes ago, Proxus said:

I mean, that doesn't mean you should hunt cops instead.

Plus, HRT were in 2 full ranchers (around 8+ of them) so it should've been fairly easy to distinguish anyways

I get your point man i blame me here but tbh it was unpurposely if we knew it wasnt a fed then we would've backed up.

• Like 2

• Dexter locked this topic