[REVIEW DATE: 07/11/2021] Josh_Dalton banned by Akira_Nakazato

Speedy.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh_Dalton

• Which staff member banned you?
    Akira_Nakazato

• When did you get banned?
    10/22/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Quitting to avoid Robbery

• Personal comment

I'm gonna start off by saying I was definitely disrespectful to Kacper, I was mildly toxic to him in my ban appeal but that's because he began interacting with me via insult. Due to this I feel he overlooked my actual ban appeal and decided to deny me for it, I would like to extend my apologies to Kacper and I am acknowledging that I was toxic. On the other hand I also expect him to understand calling me a little shit is unnecessary, he can communicate his opinion about my relationship with the server without basic insults. I hope that him or someone else can take another look at my situation since it means a lot to me and I am dying to play again.

Reasons I was banned :
    -Quitting to avoid robbery

Commenting on my toxicity:
    I would like to add that I want to make a promise to not be overly toxic anymore, I have directed a incredible amount of hate to Valrise staff that was prone to my own immaturity, since I started playing I was disrespectful to administration and I often accused them of bias (Which was never the case.) I apologise to Matthew, Kacper and even Benson for targeting them every now and again with my mindless toxicity. To improve this and change, I am going to minimise my interactions with admins. I will avoid them if the conversation is in an un-professional manner and all of my communications will be through the following = Discord tickets, forums and in-game /support and /report.

My recent punishment was lifted:
    Recently I was temporarily banned for shooting for a poor reason, my friend decided to contact administration about it and recently my punishment for that was removed. Therefore I feel now that my punishment record was brightened I deserve a slightly lesser punishment than my permanent ban. I'm aware that the punishment severity on this server is based on your previous record, so I feel now that a punishment was removed from my record as it was proven invalid by Kacper himself, I should be getting a lower punishment this time. If you agree with me on this point then I suggest my punishment be a temporary ban, admin jail or even wealth removal.

Other reasons I feel I should be unbanned:
    I would like to make sure you understand that when my game crashed after dying, I always reconnected to the server and allowed any player that did end up killing me to rob me. My reasons for my game crashing are my heavilly-modded GTA, I use a lot of mods for quality of gameplay and such and they effect game stability quite severely. Because of these mods when I died and began typing to roleplay or say whatever else, my game would crash almost instantly and this happened on a hand-full of occasions. I apologise to anyone I may have harmed with this mishap and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. This is my first punishment for this rule so I feel that should weigh in on the decision.

Things I'm going to do to prevent this from happening again:
    -Change my GTA and test it further to make sure.
    -Prevent interaction with staff that isn't a proper channel.
    -Make sure I allow others to roleplay and have fun.
    -Avoid toxicity anywhere.
    -Apologise to anyone you need me to apologise to.

Added notes: 
    At this point I feel like I have given you guys every reason to reconsider this decision, I feel like if this request is denied I deserve a reason for why that is other than a 'little-shit' because this server means everything to me and I have met some of my best friends here. I am apologising to anyone I have offended with my childish ways, and if you feel I should apologise through a private chat somewhere to someone in specific please let me know. I have come to a realization that my thinking methods were stupid and immature, as a final note I am going to be sending this to a manager since its my 3rd ban and I would like them to take a look at the whole sitation.

-My sincere apologies to everyone Josh_Dalton ❤️

-I would also like to add that I am hoping I am unbanned soon, I am dying to play halloween event :(

Edited by Arendameth
  • Like 1

Hello, Josh_Dalton!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Another addition I would like to mention is that the reason I was banned for wasn't an attitude or toxicity problem. Therefore it makes sense to me that I don't have to wait time to get unbanned, it's a problem with my game and I have already stated that I can fix it instantly so I expect I wont be told to wait months after months to play again ❤️

• Eren_Hernandez changed the title to [REVIEW DATE: 07/11/2021] Josh_Dalton banned by Akira_Nakazato

Hello Josh,

FYI read out conversation again, we never had a deal or whatsoever. I clearly told you to make the appeal as your all previous appeals were shit and this one was only one that had chances to get you unbanned. Do not forget that you are still at fault for your ban. Don't think so high and mighty of yourself, I saw the PM you sent to handling admin. He gave you a review date of 2 weeks, if you can't wait out that period, let me deny your appeal right now. In your second month you have a one month review, you still got way less time than that for review. If you can wait till review date fine or else let us know we will deny it right away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • INFERNO unlocked and locked this topic