Josh_Dalton banned by Akira_Nakazato

Speedy.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh_Dalton

• Which staff member banned you?
    Akira_Nakazato

• When did you get banned?
    10/12/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Disconnecting to avoid robbery.

• Personal comment

So I was told to re-appeal my ban after Christmas, which is in 2 months. The reason I am re-appealing now is because of newfound information I have received regarding my accounts punishments. Firstly I would like to say my first ban appeal was denied without a proper reason, I had given the admins everything they need to work with regarding this incident and Kacper simply got mad because I made it clear his insults on my appeal are pointless. I have apologised sincerely in the previous appeal, I have given a reason as to why this has happened which is my heavilly modded GTA, I have also given you a way that I can prevent this from happening again - switching GTA. Besides that this is my first punishment that is to do with this specific rulebreak. 

The reason I am re-appealing earlier than I was told to, is because I have recently had one of my temporary bans removed as it was a result of poor administration by Enes Soprano. Due to this I am expecting my punishment for this incident to be a lighter one, due to my punishment history looking worse than it should have. Since I now have a lighter punishment history after the removal of this temporary ban, I would hope to receive a temporary ban, warning or admin-jail for this rulebreak as it is the first time I have been punished for such rule, and I was able to provide good reasoning for why it had happened. The proof that my temporary ban was taken away will be shown below. 
    unknown.png

The Temp-Ban was appealed by a close friend of mine who had a big problem with the way I was punished, as he had seen it unfit and decided to follow up on it. I am aware my relationship is a bit toxic with this community as Kacper has said in the previous appeal, but that is not what I'm currently banned for so I don't expect it to weigh in on this decision. Furthermore I would like to add that I feel I didn't get to have enough of a chance to defend myself with this punishment, as I wasn't really given a proper questioning on why the rulebreak had happened. As I said before every single time my GTA did crash after I died I instantly re-logged and I was able to give the player that had killed me what they wanted which in this case was my items, I feel that the player that reported me for this failed to mention that I came back and allowed a robbery to commence. 

Besides that I would like to sincerely apologise for the trouble I have caused, I have been disrespectful to the administration team in a result of immature rage and anger. I can assure you that I will come back a different player and all I ask of you is a chance for me to do that. 

Finally I would like to summarise by saying I have given you the reasoning for the rulebreak, my sincere apology for it, a screenshot providing evidence the punishment I received should have been lighter due to recent information, and I have also said that I will be doing anything you asked of me to make this right. I am really not prepared to wait a long amount of time to play again because I miss the server and my friends, I would like whoever reads this to do it with an open mind and take it into consideration that my punishment should be lowered due to my previous ban being invalid as shown in the screenshot above, thanks for reading - Josh Dalton.

• Like 4

Hello, Josh_Dalton!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.