Bruce_Rojas banned by Rustler_WestWood

_Bruce
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Bruce_Rojas

• Which staff member banned you?
    Rustler_WestWood

• When did you get banned?
    10/04/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Exploiting /getin with Journey

• Personal comment

First of all I want to say that this is my first ban.

It started when i decided to hide behind a small hill to produce meth.

I used the same spot for at least 5 days.

When i cooked meth there it happened every time I went in and out I always found myself in the water.

I made a lot of support ticket to respawn my Journey because it was always in the water which Smoke handled the most of it. Sometime i spent my own money to respawn it with /v tow because all admins was busy.

Today i logged in the server to cook a little and i found another Journey in the same spot. Instantly the first thing i thought was to change location.

So i gone to my Journey and i tried to respawn it for myself with only do /getin (which for 3 times it worked). In less than 10 seconds that I entered I was already banned.

• Like 1

Hello, Bruce_Rojas!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

What you actually did was push your Journey into the water yourself then jump along with it and do /getin and /getout multiple times. No need to deny it. You had enough time to make a support and ask for them to be respawned but you didn't.

And just so you know, I observed your activity only after certain warning was triggered and this was the third time I saw that warning in a few days which shows that this was not your first time doing it.

Edited by Rustler

1 hour ago, Rustler said:

What you actually did was push your Journey into the water yourself then jump along with it and do /getin and /getout multiple times. No need to deny it. You had enough time to make a support and ask for them to be respawned but you didn't.

And just so you know, I observed your activity only after certain warning was triggered and this was the third time I saw that warning in a few days which shows that this was not your first time doing it.

The Journey I pushed today was not mine but someone else's, to give space to my journey that was supposed to be there.

Yesterday I realized i cooked in the water after I finished the ingredients (so i done /getout), but the others times I tried to respawn it by myself by doing only / getin and immediately after, the vehicle would return to the place where I parked it and I have also been successful.

Only later did I understand the cause of this bug which is not even my fault. In a nutshell i cooked on a not flat but oblique hill, so as soon as you do / getin you are already in the water or when you exit the journey that consequently due to the structure of the hill falls alone into the water.

Im not lying, today after i saw the other Journey there, i tried to respawn it myself by doing /getin and /getout (as you too must have seen before you banned me) to change immediatly the area  but without success.

You said ''i had enought time to do /support'' but in 50 seconds after i done /getin for the second time you banned me. In total for this i done 4 support ticket 3 handled by Smoke and the other from another admin, and as swell i done /v tow for 2 times so you can see i didn't want to use this bug.

Edited by Matteo Russo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Matteo Russo said:

tried to respawn it myself by doing /getin and /getout

What do /getin and /getout have to do with respawning a vehicle? If you simply let a vehicle sink, it respawns on its own so /getin and /getout makes no sense.

as swell i done /v tow for 2 times so you can see i didn't want to use this bug.

If you wanted to /v tow your vehicle, why did you jump into the water in the first place?

You said ''i had enought time to do /support'' but in 50 seconds after i done /getin for the second time you banned me.

You had enough time to push the Journey into the water, jump yourself, repeat /getin and /getout and go AFK (while still inside the Journey) and not /support?

Edited by Rustler

31 minutes ago, Rustler said:

What do /getin and /getout have to do with respawning a vehicle? If you simply let a vehicle sink, it respawns on its on so /getin and /getout makes no sense.

Man really... 

If that was really true i would never have been banned. 

If the Journey would respawn without even do /getin so whats the point of do /support? 

Edit: I remember I made 5 support ticket to ask the respawn of the Journey.

Edited by Matteo Russo

13 minutes ago, Rustler said:

If you wanted to /v tow your vehicle, why did you jump into the water in the first place?

Because how i already explain somehow with /getin the Journey would respawn in like 3 seconds after you enter in it. When i tried it i respawned it only 2 time with this way.

And i dont wanted to waste other 10k.

Edited by Matteo Russo

Just now, Matteo Russo said:

Because how i already explain somehow with /getin the Journey would respawn in like 3 seconds after you enter in it. When i tried it i respawned it only 2 time with this way

And when happends when you /getout after journey respawns?

14 minutes ago, Rustler said:

You had enough time to push the Journey into the water, jump yourself, repeat /getin and /getout and go AFK in the end and not /support?

The Journey in the Hill wasnt mine.

Mine was already in water and i wanted to un-bug it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rustler said:

And when happends when you /getout after journey respawns?

Yesterday or 2 days ago happened when i succefull respawned it with this way. You need perfect timing to respawn it, or other shit idk how it work

Edited by Matteo Russo
  • Popcorn 1