Sheikh_Rasheed banned by kacper

Gadha2
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sheikh_Rasheed

• Which staff member banned you?
    kacper

• When did you get banned?
    09/16/18

• What is the ban reason?
    ban evading and hacking

• Personal comment

I was waiting for my ban to expire but i suddenly decided to ban evade and play in the server until i get unban. I decided to rp in the server and play fair but i needed weapon for that thats why i hacked. at first i used hacks to get 1 desert eagle and then play in the server fairly but afterwards i thought when my identity is hidden i can use hacks to disturb my enemies in game too! then i started to use weapon hacks more frequently. when some people got to know i am hacking they kept spawn killing me to prevent their loss. because of their spawn killing i decided to increase my hacking to rpg and then take revenge from them. simple thing was that i started from fair to light hacks then high hacks. at the end i became very dangerous and had completely disturbed the server. I am here for an unban appeal as i am sorry for whatever i did and i won't repeat it again. i did all this because i thought as far as my identity is hidden i can do anything! but at the end the truth has to prevail. i used vpn to hide my identity and i gave guns to nawaz_shareef because he asked for it he wanted to get all my weapons and then give them to admins so that i may not misuse them. I have told you everything about what i did and why i did that so if you can trust me for the last time please unban me and i can assure you this won't happen ever again. i waited so long for my ban to expire but meanwhile i ended up doing some very very stupid things.

Edited by Gadha2
fixed spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Sheikh_Rasheed!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Thanks 1