Martin_Caleton banned by Teo_Oneil

Nick Alvin
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Martin_Caleton

• Which staff member banned you?
    Teo_Oneil

• When did you get banned?
    09/13/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor role play

• Personal comment

First off all sorry Teo for  poor role play i will follow the rules of the server. I didn't do role play because i was scared and then i got ban .. I need a last chance . I will do proper role play from now . I hope you guys give me a last chance .. THANK YOU.

• Like 1

Hello, Martin_Caleton!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
13 Sep 2018 at 15:52		Teo_Oneil				Full ban		Poor roleplay
9 Sep 2018 at 06:53		[WS]Deka				Warning			Poor Roleplay
8 Sep 2018 at 11:53		[WS]Deka				Warning			Suicide to avoid Roleplay
6 Sep 2018 at 13:45		Marcello_Thompson			Warning			Deathmatching.
25 Aug 2018 at 21:32		=AV=Kacper_Thompson			Admin jail		Returning after death
11 Aug 2018 at 07:30		Teo_Oneil				Warning			Failure to roleplay - last warning
10 Aug 2018 at 19:30		Teo_Oneil				Warning			Return after death
3 Aug 2018 at 12:20		=AV=Kacper_Thompson			Kick			failure to rolpleya
31 Jul 2018 at 19:03		[WS]Morais				Temporary ban		Deathmatch, poor roleplay, come back with a better attitude
31 Jul 2018 at 13:01		Teo_Oneil				Admin jail		DM

It's not the first time you did not roleplay,  or rather poorly roleplayed. Define with roleplay means for you.

Role play is that we have to play like Real life and we have to follow all the rules. I didn't do role play because i was scared to be robbed and i was saving my money for things, what happened that i was with a

person who tried to kidnap me by saying that (i wanna buy your vehicle), as i got in his car he RPed, /me locks the door, another one did /me punches ,player, that hard that he can,t even speak. (now listen i know its called role play server buy one person can not  do any action and tell reaction, it could be /me punches ,player,that hard that he faints, not he can,t even speak. It means i can do RP that /me kicks the officer in the knees that his knee broke, then i could rob him, RP should make sense, ok? well thanks for reply

Edited by Riyan.
last time sorry, i wont ask for another edit nor for reviewing unban application