Alok_Hunter banned by eduardo_santos

Alok_Hunter
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alok_Hunter

• Which staff member banned you?
    eduardo_santos

• When did you get banned?
    05/15/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiple breaches,does not deserv auto unban

• Personal comment

Hi :), all i have to say is shortly give me a one chance and keep eye on me i swear i won't break any rules i promise.i'm sorry for my wrongdoings it won't happen again just a one chance 😔

Hello, Alok_Hunter!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

as i remember it was Hawk_Eli also i dont remember alok hunter account password,pls give me one last chance i won't ban evade again cause i won't get banned again,now iam sure that i can role play, in past months i was playing some role play servers to make sure now, i'm sure.

plus reason for ban evade is i didn't knew that it wasn't allowed, i thought after got banned on other account i thought i can start a new one,cause i thought the punishment was losing the everything you had on your banned account,funny but i didn't knew to be honest