Belawal_Rothschild banned by Teo_oniel

Mr.White
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Belawal_Rothschild

• Which staff member banned you?
    Teo_oniel

• When did you get banned?
    09/09/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Dm

• Personal comment

First of all me and Sheikh_Rasheed were going to Hospital to store body he stole my body and then cremated it and then he ran in his car i shot his car to make him cme out but not to kill him so he came out and start shooting me and aswell reporting me too about dm So  as i wanted to talk william about this teo banned me i told him to let me talk but he  straight away banned me i told him to wait  but he didnt even listened to me.

Hello, Belawal_Rothschild!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

From William Thompson

"Hello belawal, i ordered teo to ban you as you clearly havent learned from your previous punishments. You started shooting sheikh without a single line of role play. I asked you why did you kill sheikh you replied "he shoot me too" and decided to lie to me. The first thing you did was killing sheikh to get suspected and then get in your bmx to evade cops that's what you actually wanted. Hence the reason why I ordered this ban.

@Matteo Okay, i tried to dm sheikh just to get my revenge on him stealing my body i am sorry i got angry and then disrespectfully dmed sheikh but i am sorry i feel very ashamed just please can u give me 1 chance i will improve myself from now on wards that i wont break the server rules i promise just 1 chance i wont Dm or Wont Role play i will improve myself just give me 1 chance I hope u understand what i mean.

• Popcorn 1

First stop tagging me. And be patient, you broke the rules so deal with it.

What will you do to avoid such situation in the future, will you lie to an administrator again just because you were scared? What would you do in the future?  

Will you change your attitude in the future?

Sir about that first of all to avoid the situation i would never dm or rule break second if someone dm me i would report him to an admin i would never lie to an administrator  i will change my attitude by being positive role playing properly listening and never rule break