Property relocation | David Martini

DiGa
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Name: David Martini

Type of business: Bar

Current Location:

sa-mp-615.png.e0b15bc845dba89c86588987ebadffdf.png

New Location: It's located in Downtown, in front of this complex (NR 1747)

sa-mp-622.png.5120230ea71944772211a6e194945b7c.png

Reason: The bar will be a shadow and  an umbrella for the Martinis' criminal activities, money laundering schemes will be implemented meanwhile the business itself will help my group's members grin up and involve their own global Roleplay.
But thing is that we won't benefit from it since it is in San Fierro, so we would like to change its location to Downtown since we been RP'ing there since the beginning.

Now, probably, you'll deny our request and say that there are a lot of bars in Los Santos, but the real question is uh... Are the owners opening their bars and hanging there the whole no? I don't think so. We'll open the bar daily, create RP around and keep Downtown active. Plus, as I said above, this will help the newcomers a lot to develop their characters by working in the bar, hanging around it.