MikeKevin

• What is your Discord account?
    MikeKevin #3374

• When did you get banned?
    11/11/1911

• What is the ban reason?
    I don't remember.

• Personal comment

Kacper joined voice while I was there and muted me because I was banned ig, literally and then I changed my name in Argonath RPG and got banned.

• Popcorn 1

Hello, MikeKevin #3374!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

I guess your comment already explains the ban. Your ban was basically because of that, but including the fact that: it was constant, you avoiding mutes, ban evading, trying to get others banned. Care to comment on all of it? With just stating your ban reason, you won't earn an unban.

I don't understand what was constant and how did I try to get other people banned. I never had any intention in doing wrong to anyone. What I've done wrong I've done without harming other players. The fact that other people cared to lend me some items while I was doing stuff dosen't make me such person.  Ban evading? I was simply creating an account, got a Voodoo from Unity if there was a spawned one, engage in a chase or two without cop baiting, merely it happened that volunteers like to hunt new players and that was it. That was indeed constant, once in every few months.

If you're talking about ban evasion on the discord server, fact which I don't think so, I never did because it is too much of a headache to do.

I and Kacper we not only are players community but we know each other long before this community even existed. I changed my name as a joke and got banned for it.

I'm sorry, I just want to be able to be part of this discord server again. Nothing more.

Edited by MikeKevin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Owner

Well, the joke was no acceptable as you noticed. I hope you learned from this and will stay out of trouble. Joking with Kacper can be done in private if you don't want to confuse others who might not understand and by doing so risk a punishment. Unbanned.