Klaus_Iohannis banned by Kacper

MikeKevin
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Klaus_Iohannis

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper

• When did you get banned?
    06/06/1969

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal modifications, script abuse.

• Personal comment

Well, long story short, I did not have any illegal modifications, my partner had at the time and I just got the blame for it.

Considering the script abuse, I do not remember what I did but I remember I despawned the car to get it repaired or something like that. Yup, I admit to that, although a full ban without any conversation seems a little bit odd.

I have done a lot of things wrong, but I've always still been around. I'm starting to miss the community and I'd like to play again if given the chance without any other wrong doings.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Klaus_Iohannis!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Thanks 1
  • Popcorn 1

Hello,

I have talked about this ban with the others and they are highly skeptical about you. Most of them are leaning towards not giving you a chance. I banned you and since I'm here since the server's beginning, I know you well. Most of the others haven't been here in the server when you actively played. You did however use hacks in an instance, and ban evaded. You did an astonishing job when you were a staff member and you did put in activity and a lot of effort into that. And you did lead some of the early groups in server. Those are the things that go in your favor here. Because you're a veteran, here from the launch of the server, and because most of your bans were based on actions that did not impact other players, I'm willing to give you a slim chance. However, this is going to be the last one. You cannot use ANY kind of modifications that provide advantage, neither privately, neither for fun. Not camera mod, not parkour, not ELM, etc. You're going to be closely monitored by myself and others, and you will be punished harshly for any rulebreak you commit here on out. As I said, the only reason I'm giving you this opportunity is because you're here from the launch, you were a decent staff member and you had positively contributed at some point to the server. Other than that, you did hack once and you did ban evade. So I urge you to take this chance seriously and use it fairly. Not many people get it.

Your entire account will be wiped and you will start from zero.