[26/07/21] - Pofka_Pro banned by Zac_Dalton

Pofka_Pro
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Pofka_Pro

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac_Dalton

• When did you get banned?
    12/28/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    multiacc

• Personal comment

Hey soo i finally here in appeals i just wanted play with me friend and i created new acc because i never thinged you unban me i trying right now maybe i get another chance i promise i dont do that shit again i just want play ofc i tryed playing other servers but it dosent fell good its the best for me its me first server and i rlly want to play please let me know if i get hope i can do anything i can use that anticheat evrything i dont cheat nothing no more please

Edited by Zac

Hello, Pofka_Pro!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Greetings mister,

Apparently you created an account to avoid CAC. However, that doesn't really matter. As you were banned six months ago, I will give you another chance to play on our server again. Make sure to use it correctly because this might be your last regarding the two other permanent bans you got, don't waste it.

One more thing, don't create accounts for your friends, they can do it on their own.

You will be unbanned shortly...

Administrator Jack McCarthy made a mistake on his previous reply and he is sincerely sorry, you were banned 28th June, not 6 months ago. As per ban consequences and our unbanning guidelines, you are supposed to have your appeal reviewed after 8 weeks, however to compensate and be fair to you for this honest mistake by the other admin, I will set your review date 4 weeks from your ban date, this means you are not yet unbanned. Kindly wait and be patient for 4 more weeks.

• Zac changed the title to [26/07/21] - Pofka_Pro banned by Zac_Dalton