Rakesh Mahanti banned by Kacper Carter

Rakeshdaboy
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rakesh Mahanti

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper Carter

• When did you get banned?
    06/21/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    something among the lines of "get out of here hacker" or something

• Personal comment

How was I hacking? Don't you think you ought to be a little rational when you carry out a punishment like this? I got into a shootout with the cops, I snuck behind one of them and killed him as he was engaging my friend, then dashed for the other cop who was also busy with my accomplice. I missed my shots, he ran, and then I dashed for a tree for cover before I notice Kacper, so I manage to put a few shots in him before he also seeks cove. Seconds later, I die and then shortly, I get banned. What hacks, dude? You see me spawning cars, airbreaking or exterminating your entire police force? I barely killed a guy, and that's because he didn't see me sneaking up on him. Sorry if I'm coming on too strong here, but you've got to take a look at this from my perspective, too.

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Rakesh Mahanti!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

6 hours ago, Rakeshdaboy said:

back your claims 

you were up against 3 cops at market,  you killed them all and as you were killing the third one, your aim locked whilst you were aiming at me 180 degrees behind you on a bike passing by :) 

2 minutes ago, Kacper said:

your aim locked whilst you were aiming at me 180 degrees behind you on a bike passing by

aim locked at you? 180 degrees? behind me???????? sorry to break down your trigonometry here but that's not even plain English you're speaking. as far as i remember i only killed two and failed at killing whoever else got in my way, and the only person on a bike there was Sofia Osbourne, you were in a Buffalo. you really gonna be salty over me clapping two pakistani volunteers and call it "hacking", on a 16 year old game?