Aidn Spagerolli banned by Eduardo Santos

xan
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Aidn Spagerolli

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos

• When did you get banned?
    03/21/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Banned for Cophunting, returning after death, ingoring admin

• Personal comment

Hi again, I'm here again to write another ban appeal after a long think and conversation I had with my friends about my behaviour during our playtime of Valrise and how I broke rules to have a few moments of enjoyment out of ruining other people's fun which restored in me still being banned after posting numerous ban appeals over a span of few months

And I'm here once again to try and get another chance to play with my friends and not break rules anymore and behave and not dm anymore

And to deeply apologize for what I've caused and for the trollish ban appeals that were made over the last months

• Like 5

Hello, Aidn Spagerolli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...

I am ready to give you a chance, provided you agree to below:

1 - Any (by any I mean ANY)toxicity on any staff or community member on discord/forums/ingame or any platform will lead to permanent ban.
2 - Any report of DM/Cop Hunting etc on you will lead to direct ban.

If you agree let me know.

Edited by INFERNO
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, INFERNO said:

I am ready to give you a chance, provided you agree to below:

1 - Any (by any I mean ANY)toxicity on any staff or community member on discord/forums/ingame or any platform will lead to permanent ban.
2 - Any report of DM/Cop Hunting etc on you will lead to direct ban.

If you agree let me know.

Yes, I do

Edited by xan
  • Like 3