Luca_Russo banned by Dizzy_Walker

**Amigo**
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Luca_Russo

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    04/12/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal Modifications

• Personal comment

So when i was downloading Teamviewer i decided to start recording( bcz i have a shit net and imight get crashed any time), but when i stoped record and tryed to open the video this what happened (Dizzy saw that already throught Teamview) @Dizzy https://imgur.com/a/RoSniQQ 

But i fixed it smh and now i have a proof.

Edited by **Amigo**
  • Like 2

Hello, Luca_Russo!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

4 minutes ago, **Amigo** said:

Now you see the the clearelly proof, and u still saying that.....

(i dont remember what was in that folder btw)

👍

u talk some rubbish ironically u get banned for cheating and u have a hax folder which is a recent folder in your desktop mate 

1 hour ago, **Amigo** said:

That means im using hacks????????

Dizzy didnt found anything in GTA folder

1. Your folder was edited at the time u crashed

Screenshot_20210527-003150_Chrome.jpg

15-04-2021 16:28:58 - [DISCONNECT] Luca_Russo (47)(18871) disconnected (crashed)
15-04-2021 16:29:12 - [LOGIN] Luca_Russo (79)(18871) successfully logged in

2. Your video was corrupted and you couldn't proof that u crashed nor were u able to show what u modified in your folder

3. This has been found in another GTA folder and as you were suspected for bypassing cac & due the edited gta folder and the cac bypass in the other folder the management decided that you should get banned.Screenshot_20210527-003626_Discord.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

1. Your folder was edited at the time u crashed

Screenshot_20210527-003150_Chrome.jpg

15-04-2021 16:28:58 - [DISCONNECT] Luca_Russo (47)(18871) disconnected (crashed)
15-04-2021 16:29:12 - [LOGIN] Luca_Russo (79)(18871) successfully logged in

2. Your video was corrupted and you couldn't proof that u crashed nor were u able to show what u modified in your folder

3. This has been found in another GTA folder and as you were suspected for bypassing cac & due the edited gta folder and the cac bypass in the other folder the management decided that you should get banned.Screenshot_20210527-003626_Discord.jpg

If u still got the full SS check the PC's time