[8/6/2021] Bruce_Wayne banned by Kira_Nakazato

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Thomas_Wayne & Bruce_Wayne

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kira_Nakazato

• When did you get banned?
    05/25/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Account Mixing

• Personal comment

My account name is Thomas_Wayne but I wanted to switch to another account called Bruce_Wayne. I've contacted with admins and opened tickets several times to switch to my future account in-order to prevent multi accounting. That was my point. I just wanted to switch to another account. And I made a mistake. Management team have warned me several times to not log in with my (Bruce_Wayne) account but I did. At the end, they punished me. They are right. I made a mistake, but I'd like to delete my 1st account Thomas_Wayne and switch to my other account Bruce_Wayne. I didn't want to break rules. It wasn't my point. I do apologise from the management for breaking the rules of server. Thank you.

Edited by moncho

Hello, Thomas_Wayne Bruce_Wayne!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Your original account is Thomas Wayne, so if you were to be unbanned at any point, you would be allowed to play on Thomas Wayne and Bruce Wayne would remain banned. Also, why did you decide to multiaccount after asking several admins and after management telling you it is not OK?

36 minutes ago, moncho said:

Your original account is Thomas Wayne, so if you were to be unbanned at any point, you would be allowed to play on Thomas Wayne and Bruce Wayne would remain banned. Also, why did you decide to multiaccount after asking several admins and after management telling you it is not OK?

Just wanted to check. I just want to play on Bruce Wayne.

• Dexter changed the title to Bruce_Wayne banned by Kira_Nakazato
  • moncho changed the title to [8/6/2021] Bruce_Wayne banned by Kira_Nakazato
  • moncho locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...