Anthony_Saylor banned by Kira_Hernandez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Anthony_Saylor

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kira_Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    30/4/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    DM, Lying to Administrator

• Personal comment

i was banned around 2 weeks ago, took my personal time reading rules and stop being toxic i've been a very bad DMer and a Liar most to the admins. I am a changed man for 2 weeks i've been currently reading the rules and i can assure you, you will not see this kind of behaviour ever again, i am asking to be unbanned and i will have from now on a better position while playing. Sorry and thanks.

Have a great day.

Edited by Kira
Wrong date plus one more punishment

Hello, Anthony_Saylor!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Anthony, you were banned on 6th of May 2021, not the 30th of April, it's not two weeks, it's just a week, I see you are lying to administration still.

You have a total of 9 punishments (that includes 2 misuse of the /Ask & 1 temp-ban), 9 punishments in one month, next month one more punishment, and you got banned right after it later.

I don't see any improvements considering you are totally lying in everything. Tell me why I should believe you and give you one more chance again?

43 minutes ago, Kira said:

Hello Anthony, you were banned on 6th of May 2021, not the 30th of April, it's not two weeks, it's just a week, I see you are lying to administration still.

You have a total of 9 punishments (that includes 2 misuse of the /Ask & 1 temp-ban), 9 punishments in one month, next month one more punishment, and you got banned right after it later.

I don't see any improvements considering you are totally lying in everything. Tell me why I should believe you and give you one more chance again?

My mistake, i did not know it was only 1 week, i apologize for my mistake, i am a changed man anyway spend my time reading the rules all that time i had, i deserve a second chance.

Edited by Anthony_Saylor
Edit: i also tried to re join the server to check when i got banned but it actually did not say.

• Queen locked, featured, unfeatured, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Queen unlocked this topic
  • Queen locked this topic