AHAD Saab99#9936 banned from Discord

• What is your Discord account?
    AHAD Saab99#9936

• When did you get banned?
    04/27/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    i dont know

• Personal comment

i don't know why i am banned, but still if there's a reason behind it then plz kindly notify me and also idk the date tho when i got banned from discord, and also if theres a proper reason, then i apologize for it.

Hello, AHAD Saab99#9936!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

23 hours ago, Mikro said:

Advertisement.

alright sir i apologize that i did Advertisement, i mistakenly put other server ip becuase i was paid to do, never thought it will become a big problem, i accept my mistake, and i am doing apology for it, thank you.

• Community Owner
On 5/5/2021 at 7:46 PM, AhadSaab Jatt said:

becuase i was paid to do

Explain please, give us the details. What were you paid? By who?

26 minutes ago, Mikro said:

Explain please, give us the details. What were you paid? By who?

I was given discord nitro, just so i can advertise the server, i just put the status of that server and thought no one will either see my status in Valrise so ill just put, and also i didnt had any intentions to advertise in Valrise, i just did in other samp mods or something like where no one plays or never know that there is something like Valrise community. The person who paid me, i cant tell his name, he is personally a good friend of me, also i don't want to make any issue for him and also he is not linked to Valrise Community, he is himself a server scriptor, i dont wanna make any issue for him plus he is my personal friend, i cant tell you his name its personal. I can't

tell you more, this is my limit.

Edited by AhadSaab Jatt

On 5/4/2021 at 11:07 PM, Mikro said:

Advertisement.

look, whatever i did or whatever it was intensifying me to do, was not to advesrtise in Valrise, i didn't had any intentions to advertise in Valrise, plus i really really apologize for what i did, i will never do that again, plz kindly unban me from Valrise discord, Please.

• Community Owner
On 5/7/2021 at 1:40 PM, AhadSaab Jatt said:

The person who paid me, i cant tell his name, he is personally a good friend of me

Perhaps you need to consider who your real friends are if they pay you to break rules on other servers.

On 5/12/2021 at 12:46 PM, AhadSaab Jatt said:

i didn't had any intentions to advertise in Valrise

Given the story in your other message, that was exactly your intention.

How can we ever believe you if you are not dissociating yourself from those bad influences?

On 5/14/2021 at 6:14 PM, Mikro said:

Perhaps you need to consider who your real friends are if they pay you to break rules on other servers.

Given the story in your other message, that was exactly your intention.

How can we ever believe you if you are not dissociating yourself from those bad influences?

again sir, i want to apologize for whatever i did, and if i wanted to advertise it through valrise then i would spam the discord with links and stuff but i didnt, the most important thing i cant tell my friend name it is very private, plus they are not linked with valrise, they just wanted me to put the ip in my status. Again i am saying i am very very sorry, i didnt wanted to get ban from discord server, plus this is very first ever i got. I am requesting you to plz unban me from discord, i wont do anything which is against the rules in furture. I cant give any further info cause its a privacy and i dont want to give any of my info which reveals mine or my  friend personal info. I am saying again, i apologize for whatever i did and i wont do it again, you can mark my words

• Community Owner

You mean you do not want to tell your friends name because he is related to Valrise. No need to lie about that.

If I see something in the future that is even remotely close to advertisement, you will be banned from our discord for ever. Follow all our discord and community rules. You probably won't receive a warning first before getting banned. Unbanned.