Ivo_Capone banned by Kacper_Thompson

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ivo_Capone

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Thompson

• When did you get banned?
    08/08/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Lieing to adminstration and fake Chat log

• Personal comment

I am really sorry, I know really that it's my fault and mistake but of course I didn't mean to lie - even to fake screenshots, I'd like to ask the management team and especially Kacper from senior admins team for a new chance and this won't happen again. (Last Chance)

Hello, Ivo_Capone!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hi Ivo,

You have called me in game at 00:04. The situation ended at 01:12 approx. during that situation, you lied to me multiple times and have faked logs to me via discord. you "swore" to god and said you are not lying to me. Give me a decent reason for why we should unban you. 

11 hours ago, Marley_Rochester said:

i didnt see "Handsup"

I asked you over 3 times, to send me logs, you cut the log out when it said "hands up", so you did see it but you were afraid to tell me the truth. 

Review date on 24/08/2018. 

• Thanks 1

• Kacper locked this topic

I hope that you understand that lying is not the way out because we will always find out the truth sooner or later. Do not lie ever again during an admin situation, it will just make things worse for yourself. 

To be unbanned.

• Jelly changed the title to Ivo_Capone banned by Kacper_Thompson