Lincoln Wilson banned by Eduardo Santos, who else

Lincoln.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, Lincoln Wilson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 4

Dear Valrise RP Staff Team,

After re-thinking the entire situations which brought me up here, I came to a question but also a few apologies from my side.

1. Eduardo Santos was involved in executing the character kill on me. FBI member PMed me if I would like to move on with the RP, I felt like going offline but somehow I managed to find some motivation and stay to end it. And I did, they TPed me to FBI holding cells and we moved on to finish the character kill. Eduardo Santos was present during the entire situation. After I was character killed, Eduardo banned me.

My question is - Why wasn't I banned the same moment I logged into the game? If I deserved the punishment, it should've been executed immediately, NOT AFTER the character kill. Can you please answer this question reasonably?

2. I would like to apologize for my slightly arrogant and rude behavior towards staff members, who were definitely passively aggressive, I am aware that I shouldn't let myself be provoked by various slow, sometimes brainless reactions and simply show respect to them all the way to the end of the situation.

Anyhow, my statements still stand - I was constantly bothered by several administrators, my gameplay was not only ruined but also wasted on long admin situations over small, easily solvable problems. As these actions kept repeating, the tension grew and I said a few bad words (nothing toxic nor personal) such as "fuck off, hop off ma' dick" and similar words. I do apologize for letting those words out, but I got to add that I ALWAYS said "do what you got to do" meaning "Punish me if you have to, I'll just keep playing and ignore any further unnecessary conversations re-talking the entire situation for God knows how many times.

Warm regards,

Wilson Lincoln.

• Like 4