Cesare_Barzini banned by Daniel_Campbell

HULK
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cesare_Barzini

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel_Campbell

• When did you get banned?
    04/07/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    DM

• Personal comment

How was it DM? Me and my friend passed by a sultan with 5 guys that rammed us and after I said "fucking niggers" they started shooting us, during the gunfight PD passes by and starts hunting us down with the cruiser and telling us to pull over and to stop and we shot them back, you instantly banned because you saw 2 lvl 1's fighting, that's not nice considering we were enjoying the server.

Hello, Cesare_Barzini!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

All you did was asking your friends to put guns in their vehicles' trunk so you can and I quote "roll pd", then you tried robbed a man off his bike in front of a police officer behind SWAT HQ, which ended in a shootout later with all the cops dead, then a few moments later you did the same trick with your friends then triggered a 4 deep gang vehicle with "fucking niggers" so you can have a shootout, and shot every cop passing by, even those who weren't aware of the shootout/causing you any threat.

Not quite a good start for a newbie, is it? What were you thinking and why would we even let you back in the server, considering all you wanted to do was "roll pd"?

Edited by Dexter

10 hours ago, Dexter said:

All you did was asking your friends to put guns in their vehicles' trunk so you can and I quote "roll pd", then you tried robbed a man off his bike in front of a police officer behind SWAT HQ, which ended in a shootout later with all the cops dead, then a few moments later you did the same trick with your friends then triggered a 4 deep gang vehicle with "fucking niggers" so you can have a shootout, and shot every cop passing by, even those who weren't aware of the shootout/causing you any threat.

Not quite a good start for a newbie, is it? What were you thinking and why would we even let you back in the server, considering all you wanted to do was "roll pd"?

I don't really see the issue with me wanting to roll PD, I enjoy gunfights, if I'm not DMing and I'm getting in gunfights legitimately whats the problem?

I was already trying to rob the guy on the bike, we are new players and need cash, I don't see anywhere in rules I can't rob people like that, PD happened to pass by, I didn't shoot them or aim at them anything, I even tried to escape them without shooting them, only shot them when they shot us or said they'll use force, I don't see any DM there.

About the triggering I think that DM is them shooting us for saying "fucking niggers" how can you kill someone over an insult? But once again we didn't break any rules, we had a scuffle IC that turnt into a shootout, I don't see where the issue is if both parties know whats going on and it was them to engage.

The cops came and instantly tried to ram us/shoot us when they saw us fighting that gang, of course I'm gonna shoot every cop I see, not gonna wait until 1 that "isn't aware" to come from behind and kill me/taze me, if they're involved in a gunfight, they're involved, they have backups, voice, everything.

Once again I think we didn't break the rules and we're allowed to enjoy gunfights if we get them in a manner we're not breaking the rules, I really think you just jumped the gun and saw 2 lvls 1 shooting and instantly thought we were rulebreakers, we have years of experience in RP and knowledge of the rules, we wanted to have some fun, we got it without breaking any rules, some people like to type RP lines for 3 hours others like to shoot, both are okay if no rules are broken.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HULK said:

I don't really see the issue with me wanting to roll PD

Trigger-happy mentality.

1 hour ago, HULK said:

if I'm not DMing and I'm getting in gunfights legitimately

The gunfight that Dexter has mentioned, and that you were banned for was not legitimate. We were watching you for a reasonable amount of time and you engaged in very little roleplay and were instead attempting to bait for shootouts. 

1 hour ago, HULK said:

PD happened to pass by, I didn't shoot them or aim at them anything, I even tried to escape them without shooting them, only shot them when they shot us or said they'll use force, I don't see any DM there.

Hilarious. You & your friend stood near the cops aiming sniper directly at the victims - clearly baiting the cop into the shootout. The cop did not pose a threat, nor did he make any attempt to detain you. He issued a warning to resolve it peacefully (only 1 warning!) and pressed a panic button but you decided to switch your focus from the original shootout to shooting every cop that drives past? Pathetic.

1 hour ago, HULK said:

About the triggering I think that DM is them shooting us for saying "fucking niggers" how can you kill someone over an insult?

It seems you're clued up on the rules - yet you were seeking for this shootout. You were loitering around the area waiting for someone to do something to get into a shootout - it's a very poor reason. Shooting over insults is a poor reason, but you should have reported them rather than starting a mass DM event which involved more players than originally intended.

1 hour ago, HULK said:

I really think you just jumped the gun and saw 2 lvls 1 shooting and instantly thought we were rulebreakers, we have years of experience in RP and knowledge of the rules, we wanted to have some fun, we got it without breaking any rules, some people like to type RP lines for 3 hours others like to shoot, both are okay if no rules are broken.

You are trying to justify your rulebreak by mentioning your level, seems as if your "years of experience in RP" didn't really teach you much.

Ok mate.

You're making a lot of assumptions but you're failing to point which rules I broke which was none.

I explained my points to you, step by step and justified my actions, me and my friend were enjoying the server, if you don't want us here then its your loss not ours, you decided to ban us based on seeing level 1s shooting because I'm sure you didn't watch the whole thing from every side so side by your judgment.

I won't engage on essays here over a 2004 game on a server with less playerbase from where I come from, like I said, I was trying your server, it seemed pretty cool, I got into 2 gunfights within 2 hours without breaking any rules - you see it otherwise but fail to backup the claims, you're making it seem like we ran around the server shooting everyone - actually DMing people.

You ruined our gameplay by instantly IP banning us without even trying to understand the situation or try to discuss it with us, which btw in the future will be really good for you to get more players on your server, just insta ban them, don't try to know their side of the story, so I see no point.

"Hilarious. You & your friend stood near the cops aiming sniper directly at the victims - clearly baiting the cop into the shootout." Btw very hilarious point, I'm in a gunfight with a gang and I'm sniping them but I'm gonna stop aiming because the cop is passing by? Lmfao... no words

Edited by HULK
  • Like 1