[29/4/21] Mike_Coconut banned by Kyle_Reyes

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mike_Coconut

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kyle_Reyes

• When did you get banned?
    04/01/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Quit to avoid robbery, shit behaviour

• Personal comment

First of all that wasnt robbery, he was just DM'ing and RK'ing cause yesterday me and my friends killed him and now i was at garage unlocking my car when he and his friend came to me and started chasing me and shooting, he didnt tell that this is robbery, also when he met me he said do you remember me (he had mask) he took the mask off and then said that yesterday me and my friend shot him and that we pushed hes cars out of our garage. that was true but it was RK and DM. I Quit the server when he shoot me cause that was for no reason and it wanst roleplay it was just a fucking DM... I reported him to staff but staff just doesnt give a shit in this server (probably cause we coconuts). The i was bombing atm's and staff tp'd me to her like 20minutes after the report i was in middle of my shit and I said to her that i will close the report and if she can tp me back where i was she refused then i asked her multiple times and i ran away and she banned me. 

NICE ADMINS U GOT HERE :)

Edit : also she banned me and didnt do anything to him, not even a warn -_-

Edited by Dexter
in bottom u see

Hello, Mike_Coconut!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

The ban was justified, your roleplay was awful and you kept quitting to avoid roleplay, same happened yesterday and you were given a warning.

You have an awful history of quitting mid roleplay to avoid getting robbed or arrested, and of course deathmatching, convince me on why would we let you back in the server despite you being banned before for constant DM and now banned for shit behavior and quitting to avoid robbery (again).

Edited by Dexter

Because im active player and this time wasnt my fault, cause this was pure DM, there was no signs from roleplaying, he didnt even rp that he pulls out his guns, ect... and he didnt say anything about robbery... he just started to shoot me, didnt rp anything, check logs.....

You shouldn't log out even if it was DM, you still haven't given me a reason to justify you quitting repeatedly during RP scenes to avoid getting robbed or arrested, however, the scene stays IC until an admin takes over, if you feel unsatisfied with the admin who handled your report, you can file a staff report.

Until then, review date set to 29th of April.

• Dexter changed the title to [29/4/21] Mike_Coconut banned by Kyle_Reyes
  • Dexter locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...