Walter_HartwellWhite banned by Dexter

Jonny_Taylor
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Walter_HartwellWhite

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dexter

• When did you get banned?
    03/25/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    i didn't do nothing

• Personal comment

i didn't used Macro the admin that banned me say that i used macro bind and that he have the proof.. so where is the proof?  PLease let me see, are you sure that you are completly right? i don't think so...

Edited by Dexter

Hello, Walter_HartwellWhite!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Walter, 

Let me connect you to your first ban appeal. You said you returned in-game and found yourself banned. Basically your physical self was not infront of your PC while your character is online cooking meth inside a journey van, the admin repeatedly ask if you are there or not, no reponse, he teleported you out the van and guess what, no response still, upon checking logs while the admin was asking you, you kept adding ingredients to your meth, moreover even when you were teleported out, you still are entering those commands. Do you mind explaining about how this is possible if you deny the usage of a Macro keybinder?

That's what happened, i was cooking meth so i saw that i was lagged cause there was a delay between the imput of cmd and the cmd acquired in game, i try to repet my cmd and i saw the that problem solved but after a while the problem returned another time delay between cmds and imput so i decided to resolve the problem but the delay was very annoying and i decided to QUIT, i quitted and reboot my wifi modem, i returned in game after 10 minutes  (just the time to reboot the wifi ) after 5 minustes of gaming an admin banned me for using of Macro.

That's what i did, that's what happened!

Your story is far off from the truth, your ping is irrelevant. Not enough to connect the dots for me to give you the benefit of the doubt. You are clearly in-game when you said you "QUIT" our logs capture you entering commands whilst AFK. This will be my last question and I hope you answer correctly and honestly, are you using Macro/Automatic keybinders? Yes or No.

You're not that convincing. However, I'll set you a review date after 4 weeks, Let's talk about your appeal again and we'll see if we can trust you enough. Locked until 27th of April 2021.

• Zac changed the title to [27/04/21] - Walter_HartwellWhite banned by Dexter
  • Zac locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Dexter changed the title to Walter_HartwellWhite banned by Dexter