Rose_Oberoii banned by Dizzy Walker

Rose_Oberoii
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rose_Oberoii

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    03/29/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Money Bug

• Personal comment

Let me be Honest with you, I was not the one who did that bug, It was Bebo_Babe who did it. You can check logs as well. And Moreover I was about to report that account but she /q all of a sudden.

Secondly, About Ip address, I had no clue that it was my cousin who made other account to troll us. 

Kushagra and I are at No fault at this, Please unban us.

Edited by Dexter

Hello, Rose_Oberoii!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

As I said, It was The other player who did that bug, You can check logs too where I said " Are you hacker " As I did not know about this bug at that time.

My only fault is that I did not report that bug, But I did not abuse it.  You can deduct that amount , I don't mind.

I did not!

At first I thought she was a hacker,  the she /q immediately. 

And when we report a player and that player quits the game,  Ticket closes itself saying " PLAYER LEFT THE GAME" , So I did not report the player.

And I know I should have reported about the money.  I had no intention to gain any kind of money through that bug. 

I have been playing This server Since July 2020, And you can check my history I never used any hack or bug to gain any sort of benefit.

Do you think, Now when I am nearly Level 22 in game, with some good assets, I would use such bug to gain such a small amount of 250k something. 

Edited by Rose_Oberoi
  • Like 4

• Dexter locked this topic

On 6/22/2017 at 1:49 PM, Chip said:

02. ABUSE OF BUG AND EXPLOITS

Abuse of bugs and exploits is the act of performing certain actions while using bugs or exploits either from the game itself or the server scripts. It is not allowed. Any server bugs must be reported as soon as they have been discovered. Failure to report bugs and usage of such bugs will result in permanent ban. If you report a major bug or exploit you may receive a reward.

Example:

[#02] John Doe finds an exploit that lets him gain more money in the shorter amount of time, uses the exploit and doesn't report it.

It is your fault for not reporting the bug, as a veteran player you should've done better.

Review date set to 15th of April.

• Dexter changed the title to [15/4/21] Rose_Oberoii banned by Dizzy Walker
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dexter changed the title to Rose_Oberoii banned by Dizzy Walker