Christian

• What is your Discord account?
    Christian/ iTheNoo#6547

• When did you get banned?
    01/01/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Questioning Eduardos Respect.

• Personal comment

It happened pretty long time ago, but as far as I remember this happened..
    There was some kind of conversation going on.
    Eduardo said something, which I can't recall what it was.
    I questioned Eduardo if he was disrespecting me with that message.
    He told me that I can't be respected so it's impossible to disrespect me.
    At this point I got pretty offended that he disrespected me like that, saying that I can't even be disrespected.
    So I started questioning if he is respected himself, because I felt like he thinks too much of himself.
    He couldn't give me an answer, so I started questioning if he can name at least (3 or 5 people) who respect him, to which he didn't reply..
    And at the end I got banned.

I feel like this is very disrespectful towards me and I shouldn't have got banned. As well as it seems like my questioning triggered him as he couldn't really answer so he used his admin powers against me to get me banned. 

Hello, Christian/ iTheNoo#6547!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Owner

Your behavior on the forum has proven that you are not ready to join our discord again. You are constantly trying to push the limit on purpose. The ban will not be lifted for the foreseeable future. Denied.