Emilio Spagerolli banned by Eduardo Santos

Mili V.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Emilio Spagerolli

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos

• When did you get banned?
    02/18/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Cophunting

• Personal comment

was banned on the 18th of february for cophunting or in general dm'ing. I regret my decisions that I made on that specific day. What I did was wrong and I did it as an impulsive deed. It was fun while it lasted, but after I got banned, I realised the severity of my actions. What I had done is unforgivable and is in no way to be justified. Hereby I sincerely apologise for my actions. I would like to play on the server without disturbing anyone's gameplay. I hope you can take this in consideration. I also agree to your terms that you gave me. Thanks for understanding,

-Emilio 

Edited by Mili V.
  • Thanks 2
  • Popcorn 8

Hello, Emilio Spagerolli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Popcorn 1

You will be unbanned as we discussed, but you have to stay away from DM squads as much as possible, next punishment for DM will result into permanent ban again so be careful, I believe in you and I expect you to change, don't disappoint me.