Josh_Libert banned by Leonardo_Carter

Joshie
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh_Libert

• Which staff member banned you?
    Leonardo_Carter

• When did you get banned?
    10/12/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Uhmm..Abusing newbie or something.

• Personal comment

Even if I'm toxic, there's no such rule about toxicity in this community. So don't bother me with your nonsense as there's no rule.

Moving on, yeah sure, you can tell me I haven't changed, maybe because you don't see me right now daily? In forums I can be asshole, yet in game is way diffrent.

So you denied me because I'm toxic, because I came to say that Jones is wrong? Whoa!!!!!!!!!

I may not show any remorse or other shit, because I give 0 fucks about that, it was unfair ban and many players know that.

The newbie was multiaccounting, and no one cares about that, all you care is to keep me banned.

48 punishments? Somehow I don't believe it, this all shit happend in last year, however, people say ''NEW YEAR NEW ME''.

If you want, deny this again, but I wanted to have a conversation about all of this, yet I keep getting ignored.

Hello, Josh_Libert!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

5 minutes ago, Joshie said:

there's no such rule about toxicity in this community. So don't bother me with your nonsense as there's no rule.

Description
Making conspiracies against the server, staff or management team, or players / groups of the community,
repetitively dis-encouraging players from playing the servers, behaving in a hostile manner to players, staff or management,
and generally showing no intent of being a well-intended member of community. Toxicity is only to be handled by the Management.

Example:
[#01] John Doe constantly bashes an administrator for being biased in every opportunity the players has (public chat, discord, reports, forum).

Minimal punishment:
Permanent ban.

As quoted from the /rules list. This rule was added on the 21st April 2020, way before you were banned so it does exist.

First of all, have I ever fucking bashed anyone? No. I was not even toxic until people called me toxic and that I'm king of toxicity or something like that. Don't mix all of the shit, saying fuck you is not toxicity. Is it?

And as far as I remember, the rule was added few days after the ''first time being called toxic''.

Edited by Joshie

No point arguing here when you were banned for a valid reason.

Claiming there's no rule:

11 minutes ago, Joshie said:

So don't bother me with your nonsense as there's no rule.

Admitting to being toxic, yet denying it in the same reply:

3 minutes ago, Joshie said:

I was not even toxic until people called me toxic

12 minutes ago, Joshie said:

I may not show any remorse or other shit, because I give 0 fucks about that, it was unfair ban and many players know that.

And I won't show any remorse about keeping you banned.

Denied.