Quincy Ross banned by Astrid_Reyes

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Quincy Ross

• Which staff member banned you?
    Astrid_Reyes

• When did you get banned?
    03/04/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Deathmatch squad?

• Personal comment

We gathered up the whole friend group and we decided to go rob people.

We've robbed like what, 3 whole groups of people and killed a cop for witnessing us robbing the people, and we killed another person because he intentionally rammed us and made us lose half my armor. I don't see how that is a "deathmatch squad" when literally all we did is rob people with sufficient roleplay lines, screenshot for refference as that's the only ss that I've had for tonight: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    And I can also say for myself and Darnell that we have also been legit roleplaying these few days and actually trying to post stuff Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Hello, Quincy Ross!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

"imma get this cop to pull us over", then you robbed some hooker that was in front of the cop to get his attention and then you shot and killed the cop. Also, you were all over your walkie-talkie like: "WHO WE KILLING I GOT MY WHOLE SQUAD WITH ME". You were clearly looking for DM and you were trying to get people from outside to fight you, did you really expect not to get punished for it? 

Edited by moncho

To be fair I did expect us to get punished after that scene but I dont understand why after killing a cop we have to get the same punishment as someone who mass dmed with a hacked rpg while ban evading. Yes I did expect to get punished after that scene but not a full on perma ban. Also I didnt even shoot at said cop cuz that was a messed up reason to open fire

Your intentions are clear, trying to cause a mass DM fest. I wouldn't hestitate at all before banning, it's expectable if your goal in the server is to mass DM and shoot people who don't want none of your crap. Now tell me what will change next time IF you get unbanned and tell me why you regret doing this.

Let's cut the part where you feel bad for DMing and assure us you won't DM again, I don't trust your words or assurances. Let's see facts 11 punishments in total for just DM alone, you play here since 2019, you are considered a veteran player, yet you are just full of shit when it comes to play by rules. This is your 4th permanent ban in general, 3rd permanent ban for DM and 7th ban for DM of we take in account temporary and permanent ones. I know you will never change and it's a waste to give you another chance. Server is better off without a player like you, do not appeal before 2022.

This decision is final and won't be changed.

Edited by INFERNO