Edward Hutton banned by Eduardo

LocMax2
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Edward Hutton

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo

• When did you get banned?
    02/02/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccounting

• Personal comment

I already sent enough proofs which are clear true and not false proofs, I didn't want to open live screen because it's not related to the server and my family even who you are to let me open a live screen? The proofs to you was fake due to the time and date. My time and date are always incorrect I tried a lot to fix it in the last I just said bruh leave it.

Hello, Edward Hutton!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

Hello I am LocMax1 and you failed to perform tasks we gave you which were meant to reassure us that you're not multi accounting. You disobeyed our tasks and rather insisted on providing falsified screenshots. 

• Community Manager

Nobody asked for pictures of you or anything else. We asked for screen share of desktop. You provided screenshots of desktop which were false. We wanted screen share of the same desktop you took a screenshot of. 

@LocMax I don't want to share a screen since it's not your own business to tell me open a live screen, and the screenshot was true. You are just saying a false picture to not unban me, and why did you do that all to me when I supported your community, made a lot of giveaways then I am here banned? Such a bad server banning me to avoid me being moderator since you don't want to back me then it's up to you and I don't want an unban just close this topic since you have no respect of somebody else privacy and you ban him. Thank you a lot