Rakesh Mahanti banned by James Kavanagh

Rakeshdaboy
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rakesh Mahanti

• Which staff member banned you?
    James Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    01/01/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    DM

• Personal comment

I don't remember the date that I got banned but I'm pretty sure it happened in November or so. After getting banned that day, I didn't want to appeal but instead just mind my own business elsewhere and leave Valrise. After a bit, I do recall logging in on another account a couple of days later maybe, just to roleplay as a cop on one of my friend's old account. I logged out after maybe 30 minutes and never got back on the server until today. I knowingly refused to appeal and chose to ban evade because I felt like I wouldn't bother anyone else anymore and just enjoy playing without causing a ruckus, it was a mistake, and I realized that after a chat with moncho before getting banned. 

I admit to ban evading but I never played continuously on the server after the main account ban. I only ever rarely logged in and when I did, I made sure not to disturb anyone and followed the rules accordingly. I'd like to apologize for my DM ban, too. I wouldn't say what I did was outright deathmatch, but my intention that day was solely to kill people as soon as I felt I could justify the kills, and it was the wrong thing to do. Maybe my appeal isn't so promising when you look at my admin record, but we can all agree that some time has passed and I can still make amends for my mistakes. Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello, Rakesh Mahanti!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I hope that you've learnt your lesson. Considering this is your first ban and you've been banned for a while already, you have served your ban time. Please review the /rules and avoid accumulating such an extensive punishment history to avoid coming back to this section.

Unbanned.

• Like 1