Marco_Spagerolli banned by Martin_Winchester

Duplon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Marco_Spagerolli

• Which staff member banned you?
    Martin_Winchester

• When did you get banned?
    10/31/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Copbaiting

• Personal comment

Hello I'm very sorry for cop baiting, it was not my intention. We were driving around for 20 minutes trying to find something to do when I see a rancher so I follow it for a short duration to see where it was rushing to. Whilst I was tailing the rancher, he forces me off the road into a lamp post which made me want to ask him why he rammed me off the road. However I started chasing him as you see in the video to which he was clearly trying to run away and wouldn't face any confrontation from me. He then turned his police sirens on which I then turned around and tried to leave the area once I realised it was a law enforcement member. To which then Martin told me I was getting punished for cop baiting. Then I get temporarily banned for two whole days for the sole reason of being rammed of the road by a rancher then following them to ask what the motivation behind the attempted murder was. I believe this punishment was without proper grounds as I had no intention to cop bait. If I wanted to fight the cops I could've fought the SWAT that were chasing me around 30 minutes previous to that incident. I had no intention of cop baiting and was genuinely curious as to why the driver thought it would be acceptable to ram me off the road, then to my surprise was an FBI agent undercover with a mask to my surprise. I don't know why he thought it would be acceptable to try murder everyone in the car, especially my friend who was riding on the back of the truck who could've been seriously injured. Now I personally think this has been a huge overreaction and misunderstanding and would appreciate if this ban could be removed as I was excited to what my prizes for the Halloween trick or treat event would be. But this has really ruined my weekend and would appreciate if this punishment could be removed and I could be given another chance as it really wasn't my intention to cop bait or do anything against the rules as I was trying to be on my best behaviour to attempt to re-acquire my group back in two weeks. The previous day I was RPing with many people however today I was really struggling to find any RP opportunities at all so I tried to engage one with whoever was in the rancher but instead I just get banned because of course FBI don't want to RP and just ban for cop baiting instead. I think there is a serious problem with the way law enforcement engages with people on this server however that isn't really the point of this ban appeal. Also if you're going to argue that all FBI rancher are FBI members, that simply isn't true as I've personally driving a black FBI rancher that is exactly the same before that was played owner that had police sirens also. Anyway here is the video of the full incident. 

As shown in the video it wasn't necessarily obvious that the rancher would be law enforcement and could've been solved easily by stopped and actually engaging with people which PD, SWAT and FBI don't see to do. However typically FBI I feel like they have a much better history of RPing however recently they seem to be ruining any respect I had for them by employing idiots that hate RP.  All in all, I believe I should be unbanned as I was enjoying my time on the server and trying my best to rebuild the Spagerolli group and maintain good activity. I was trying to get a lot of hours playing on the weekend as I work 9 to 5 during the week so I cannot play as much. My friends are also now sad as we cannot all play together and have to play a different game or different server which we don't want to do as Valrise is our favourite place to play and RP whenever we can, we understand it's hard for a lot of people to RP but whenever we get the chance to we take it and make the most of it. As an example yesterday I met someone called Hardman which I had never spoken to before and he had great RP skills and I was having a good time until unfortunately the Spagerolli group got deleted mid RP which then forced everything inside the storage to be deleted as well as the group points and vehicles which essentially ruined the whole RP for me as I was going to attempt to recruit him into the group to try improve activity as that was the groups main problem and sole reason it was deleted in the end. So yeah I was really trying to improve wherever possible and trying to avoid any punishments and make the server a better place to play as I personally really enjoy it and think it could be a great community with some little tweaks. It's just unfortunate that some admins have a bad impression of Spagerolli and ever since they spectate us constantly and take other people's side in any story or argument. I can understand how this looks like it was cop baiting however I can assure you that it was not. If he didn't ram me into the lamp post I wouldn't have continued to follow him any further as it was clear to me at that point he wasn't doing anything interesting. I was really excited to do the pumpkin hunt tonight and would appreciate if I could get unbanned to play it and receive whatever prizes I may win as currently I'm doing very well on both the in game pumpkins and discord pumpkins. Anyway thanks a lot for reading this and hopefully it can show my true dedication to Valrise and prove that I didn't mean any ill will by the action that I done.

• Popcorn 2

Hello, Marco_Spagerolli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.