William Harrison banned by James Kavanagh

N0TME
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    William Harrison

• Which staff member banned you?
    James Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    10/31/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Furniture abuse

• Personal comment

First of all, i know only Perm. banned members who can post ban appeals, but i have things i had to say in that sit but i found myself in uncomfortable situation were 2 admins and a masked guy surrounding me ¯\_("/)_/¯ so i hope you continue and read my appeal.

in that sit i looked like im busted red handed a,d wasn't able to explain, that's why now i'll be honest and try to explain. 

first thing, i added the furniture yesterday 30/10/2020 i bought a room inside hotel that's right but i didn't store anything inside it.

second i requested a new interior in the same day i added the furniture which Pedro handled it.

Spoiler

so the question is if i meant to abuse furniture to make my room unreachable like Jame sand Shamus said why i'll "drag" attention ?

Last thing, when James and Shamus checked the Hotel they found 2 owned rooms and both are mine one of them has items stored and i bought it today 31/10/2020 and stored the items today, and that's why they became sure im abused but i have another proof that i didn't mean to, I reported a bug in Discord "Daniel" and "Pedro" handled the ticket. I said i can't move furniture and if you check my logs you will find that i bought many walls from Queens furniture cause i was going to furniture my whole hotel and then open it cause i thought i'll get my group created in 1st November which is tomorrow so i was going to RP celebrating that and making a "grand opening" for the hotel.

im not posting that appeal to avoid the ban, only to explain what ii tried to do.

Thank you for your time.

Hello, William Harrison!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.