Unban appeal - Viktor_Bout

Bout
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Viktor_Bout

• Which staff member banned you?
    Billy_Miller

• When did you get banned?
    06/25/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Using mod rapid fire.

• Personal comment

I apologize for using the specified mod(hack) on the server, which I know is not allowed.I did not intent to seriously use it to kill other players or for my benefit.I was simply playing late at night with my friends and decided to F around with a mod.I promise If I get unbanned I will not use this mod or anything similar to it in the future.I enjoy playing on this server, and It is honestly a very good server which should have a lot more players.

I apologize again for not complying with the server rules and I believe everyone deserves a second chance. :)

Hello, Viktor_Bout!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I appreciate your honesty and the apology. However, you must understand that hacking is unacceptable, regardless of your intentions.  I hope that the past day or two has given you time to consider the consequences of what will happen if you ever decide to try and hack again. The only difference will be that if this happens again,  you should not expect to be unbanned. 

Unbanned.