Daim Raza banned by James

TheAssassin
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Daim Raza

• Which staff member banned you?
    James

• When did you get banned?
    10/24/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Anti cheat By Pass

• Personal comment

Dude really ?

i am using BCR Launcher and more over i am on CAC for last 2 years. 

And why would i risk my cash and other things for some Hacks ?

Still can i have the proofs you have before the Ban ?

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Daim Raza!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You are entitled to your own opinion. The ban's invalid in your eyes but in my eyes it's completely valid also, I really don't see why I should unban you at all considering you are too much of a coward to be truthful about your wrong doings after receiving so many chances. For whatever reason you were given multiple chances by administration when you were banned for hacking, so you could either come clean, admit your wrong doings or this appeal is going no where.

There is a sufficient evidence, which was reviewed by myself and few other admins which clearly shows that you were bypassing cac and using a hack.

And I haven't looked into a single screenshot - honestly, they don't prove you are innocent, a toddler could rename a file to something innocent looking, instead of something suspicious. I will have to treat this as a case of a hacker with the collected evidence.

I'll be standing by my decision, you can either resolve this by coming clean or through a staff report.

• Thanks 1

• James locked this topic
  • Community Owner
23 minutes ago, TheAssassin said:

Racist and Baised.

Sorry I just had to comment. But what? Racist? If you are that freely throwing around baseless accusations we will not even start to consider unbanning you. We are a very open community and tolerate quite a lot, but you are not going to accuse our staff team of being racist over something totally unrelated.

• Thanks 4