Unban appeal - Liam_Castello

Ricardo.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Liam_Castello

• Which staff member banned you?
    =AV=James

• When did you get banned?
    06/24/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Death Match- Lying to Admin.

• Personal comment

The Guy rammed  then we went for Him and i said him "Stop" then he Called a Backup then they came and the Guy stopped and started Shooting for No reason No talk and No Rp tho.and then they Report me then James through iam Lying But i was not lying and  He ban me was their mistake and i got Banned.

If i have Did a Mistake then Iam acutally Sorry Give me A Chance to Play Again with my Friends.

Thank You.

Posting for My Firend]]]

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Liam_Castello!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I will explain this to you again, Arish was NOT with Tarion, he simply carjacked Tarion, how does that makes him his partner? arish was the one who shot you, meanwhile Tarion was sitting in his car not doing anything at all. He did not harm you in any way or aid the other person, so why would you kill him?

Also not to forget to mention, you have 3 punishments regarding DM and 3 regarding Non/Avoiding Roleplay, care to say something about that?

1 hour ago, CraZe said:

I will explain this to you again, Arish was NOT with Tarion, he simply carjacked Tarion, how does that makes him his partner? arish was the one who shot you, meanwhile Tarion was sitting in his car not doing anything at all. He did not harm you in any way or aid the other person, so why would you kill him?

Also not to forget to mention, you have 3 punishments regarding DM and 3 regarding Non/Avoiding Roleplay, care to say something about that?

Oh,iam sorry for it pls give me a Chance and it wont Happen Let me Play with my Friends Please.

Thank you.

• Popcorn 1

You have played long enough to know the rules, but you still break them, even after multiple warnings. You have no intention to roleplay, all you wanna do is kill people. We will not allow ''STOP OR DIE'' here.

Give us a reason why we should unbanned you after your several lies and no remorse of your actions whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, CraZe said:

You have played long enough to know the rules, but you still break them, even after multiple warnings. You have no intention to roleplay, all you wanna do is kill people. We will not allow ''STOP OR DIE'' here.

Give us a reason why we should unbanned you after your several lies and no remorse of your actions whatsoever.

I apologise for it and from now i will roleplay Properly just give me a chance and u will see me Improve.

• CraZe locked this topic