David_Rogers banned by Anonymous

Enes
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    David_Rogers

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    10/19/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    copbaiting (yesterday report) and misusing ask after warning

• Personal comment

Why so eager to issue punishments on me? What the fuck have I done? 7 days ban for saying ''<3'' in the ask chat after I got warned for ''misusing ask''?

Secondly, yesterday's report was solved with moderator Dinghy_Davidson. I didn't copbait. I was evading the police all around LS, then there happened to be a big shootout at GS9 where we killed some police officers, then we died. Where's the copbaiting here? I clearly explained it to Dinghy that I was evading the whole time, and then Dinghy said it's Alright. Why is the tempban issued 24 hours after? Where's the report? I don't see any reports for copbaiting. I even thought I had been reported on the forum for it - just checked, nope. Or was it just a plain bullshit justification to issue a tempban on me? Impressive, 7 days for something which is completely invalid. Your intentions were clear ''Anonymous'', you wanted me off the server so badly. I didn't log in now, I had logged in almost 2 hours ago, did the ''copbaiting'' punishment just come up on your mind after I abused ''ask chat twice''. 

[18:59:32] [Ask] David_Rogers (23){FFFFFF}: Toxic fuckers good job admin

[18:59:39] AdmCmd: You got issued a warning by Anonymous.
    [18:59:39] AdmCmd: Reason: misuse of ask chat

[18:59:45] [Ask] David_Rogers (23){FFFFFF}: ❤️

[19:00:20] You got temporary banned for 7 day(s), by Anonymous.
    [19:00:20] Reason: copbaiting (yesterday report) and misusing ask after warning

Here's when your idea for the ''copbaiting yesterday'' came on your mind right? After I ''abused'' the ask chat by saying ''<3''. I'm surprised, honestly.

Hello, David_Rogers!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Just now, Enes said:
  • What is your in-game name?
    David_Rogers

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    10/19/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    copbaiting (yesterday report) and misusing ask after warning

• Personal comment

Why so eager to issue punishments on me? What the fuck have I done? 7 days ban for saying ''<3'' in the ask chat after I got warned for ''misusing ask''?

Secondly, yesterday's report was solved with moderator Dinghy_Davidson. I didn't copbait. I was evading the police all around LS, then there happened to be a big shootout at GS9 where we killed some police officers, then we died. Where's the copbaiting here? I clearly explained it to Dinghy that I was evading the whole time, and then Dinghy said it's Alright. Why is the tempban issued 24 hours after? Where's the report? I don't see any reports for copbaiting. I even thought I had been reported on the forum for it - just checked, nope. Or was it just a plain bullshit justification to issue a tempban on me? Impressive, 7 days for something which is completely invalid. Your intentions were clear ''Anonymous'', you wanted me off the server so badly. I didn't log in now, I had logged in almost 2 hours ago, did the ''copbaiting'' punishment just come up on your mind after I abused ''ask chat twice''. 

[18:59:32] [Ask] David_Rogers (23){FFFFFF}: Toxic fuckers good job admin

[18:59:39] AdmCmd: You got issued a warning by Anonymous.
    [18:59:39] AdmCmd: Reason: misuse of ask chat

[18:59:45] [Ask] David_Rogers (23){FFFFFF}: ❤️

[19:00:20] You got temporary banned for 7 day(s), by Anonymous.
    [19:00:20] Reason: copbaiting (yesterday report) and misusing ask after warning

Here's when your idea for the ''copbaiting yesterday'' came on your mind right? After I ''abused'' the ask chat by saying ''<3''. I'm surprised, honestly.

•  

(Posting on behalf of David., he can't log in his account)

Just now, Enes said:

• Community Manager

Repeated punishments for misuse of ask and ad.

Spoiler

image.png

Additionally, review by management determines you did copbait and that in such manner where you lead police into an ambush by snipers is unreasonable, and as a veteran player, you should very well know that it is prohibited. Considering your seniority in the server and your punishment history with many warnings, the next in line is a temporary ban. Especially considering how you continued to use /ask after a warning in a cocky and spiteful manner.