Unban appeal - Staz

Staz
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Staz

• Which staff member banned you?
    =AVt=Kacper_Thompson

• When did you get banned?
    06/21/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Copbait

• Personal comment

First of all,i dont really know what i got banned for as i m from tdm sever so i don't know much of roleplay terms.

So i'd like to avoid all drama and proceed to the scenario, i was with my friend (vladrm).We're quite a bit just roaming here and there as we were waiting for dealer.We were on same car,i was the one who was driving.As we were fast so we kinda crashed with a cop car.I'd literally like to write what i said "are you blind?"(will provide exact chatlogs too) No response as he was talking with an admin, so me with vladrm stood there and suddenly mr.kacper as usual appeared and i got banned for "Constant copbait, not here to RP. Failure to follow the server rules" . I really don't wanna make a drama out of it but i'd love to know what i actually did for what i got permanently banned?

Chatlog:

[12:38:46] [WT 336] Staz (6): want sniper?
    [12:38:50] [WT 336] vladrm (14): no
    [12:38:58] Staz shouts: watchout!
    [12:39:18] Staz says: hey deadman
    [12:39:20] vladrm says: Whats wrong with your brain??
    [12:39:21] Staz says: u there?
    [12:39:31] ** Sam_Jefferson o<: Please move the the correct lane. **
    [12:39:39] Staz says: what if i say no?
    [12:39:45] Eric_Smith (30): {FFFFFF}hyi
    [12:39:47] [WT 336] vladrm (14): AHAHAHAHHAAHA
    [12:39:47] Staz says: lol ok sorry sir
    [12:39:49] Sam_Jefferson says: ... wtf ))
    [12:39:53] vladrm says: ahahaha
    [12:40:00] [WT 336] vladrm (14): poor guy
    [12:40:02] Staz says: Police job sucks
    [12:40:08] vladrm says: leave it
    [12:40:39] Staz says: Put your weapon inside,it scares me
    [12:40:48] Pablo says: hi mother fucker staz hi man rp how are you :D
    [12:40:48] ZeiKaru says: hey madefucker
    [12:40:49] Sam_Jefferson (radio): (( Well there was until an admin respawned my car out of no where ))
    [12:41:07] Staz says: Sam gun inside i said
    [12:41:18] vladrm says: hide your weapon pls mr.policeman
    [12:41:22] Staz shouts: GUN INSIDE!
    [12:41:33] Staz says: Are you deaf?
    [12:41:43] Sam_Jefferson says: Can you not see I'm talking to an admin
    [12:41:50] {FF0000}=AVt=Kacper_Thompson{C2A2DA} says: hm?
    [12:41:52] Staz says: sry
    [12:42:00] Sam_Jefferson says: Clearly you're just here to copbait
    [12:42:00] Mathew_Hagen (26): {FFFFFF}enter
    [12:42:03] * 3emimouh (28) logged in to the server.
    [12:42:06] {FF0000}=AVt=Kacper_Thompson{C2A2DA} says: what happened
    [12:42:07] Pablo says: fire
    [12:42:08] Pablo says: fire
    [12:42:11] Pablo says: fire ball
    [12:42:12] Staz says: kys
    [12:42:13] * Rusell_Wood (35) logged in to the server.
    [12:42:15] ZeiKaru says: fire fox
    [12:42:18] Pablo says: fire
    [12:42:21] Staz says: what happened
    [12:42:21] Staz says: ?/
    [12:42:22] Ben_Taylor (7): {FFFFFF}wait is not alowed
    [12:42:28] * Marcello_Thompson (36) logged in to the server.
    [12:42:29] Ben_Taylor (7): {FFFFFF}show you driving pass
    [12:42:41] ZeiKaru says: sry
    [12:42:47] AdmCmd: You got permanently banned by =AVt=Kacper_Thompson.
    [12:42:47] AdmCmd: Reason: Constant copbait, not here to RP. Failure to follow the server rules
    [12:42:47]
    [12:42:47] [!] Place an unban request at the forums (www.mudoogaming.com) to request an unban.
    [12:42:47] [!] Please do not ban evade or you will not be unbanned.
    [12:42:48] Server closed the connection.

Hello, Staz!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I hope you remember that moment when we were in voice chat and i had no vehicle near police station,i  was suspected and cops came towards me so i shot them back as i couldn't escape.Same goes for other situations,you can't escape so u have to fight back. In other words you're saying that i should keep running while cops keep shooting me from behind,right?

I don't really helped any guy escape any police chase ever as far as remember or if i would do so,he wouldn't be random and neither remember when i asked a cop to stop and shot him(rly?)

What's wrong with my gameplay? Mind being more specific?

I see how quick you move to other scenarios

You have had multiple reports, regarding your gameplay and how you what you do so call "role play". 

Let's begin.

15 minutes ago, Staz said:

First of all,i dont really know what i got banned for as i m from tdm sever so i don't know much of roleplay terms.

If you do not know the role-play terms, you should consider going back to a TDM server, unless you are willing to play by the roleplay rules. This is not a TDM server, and we do not go killing people for lame reasons.

Firstly, I have spotted you hunting players, for stupid reasons. All you have been doing lately is hunting players down in order to get cop attraction towards you. I like to consider myself an active player, and I haven't seen you show up as a non-suspect in game. I wonder why... I will ask you this question. Are you here to roleplay, or to shoot to kill every person you see on the server to cause a shootout?

Secondly, does a scenario with TheCrazzyRabbit ring any bells? You decided to go after him, and eventually kill him. Yet you didn't have enough so you went back to him again and killed him, exactly 20 minutes later. Explain this too, please.

Lastly, you don't think that ramming cops is not cop baiting? I have warned you before that cop baiting is not allowed on Mudoo, yet you tend to do it more after I have warned you. 

I also hope you take a look at the server rules. 

I have multiple questions for you, and I expect an answer for each one of those.

Are you willing to play along with the roleplay rules?

Do you know what roleplaying actually is?

If we let you in, how will you change in game and your approach towards Mudoo? 

If you don't know a thing,doesnt mean you have to leave it and chose any other thing.One could learn it and that's what im doing so.

I myself got robbed quite a while lately so all i want to do is to rob others,not to kill them.According to the rules,after rp interaction one can act upon the situation.

The crazzykiller scene was clear as you were present there,i reported him for intentional suicide.That wasnt my kill first of all and secondly i dont remember when i went back to kill him(?)

Read that carefully,i didnt ram him.Our car was at speed so we nearly crashed,my car didnt touch the cop car so that's nor ramming at all.

I've to interest in having 6 stars and cops following me,come on it's not a movie.My intention is never to gain cops' attention.We're just having fun with him and he reported for copbait,nice.

Obviously,im willing to play along the server rules as i was looking forward to even create a group but thanks to you.Even i texted you various times to seek help but you wouldn't mind replying.

I do know what roleplaying is.

Yeah,i'll. (wat doe) 

P.S: Will this ban affect my group?

Edited by Staz

"If we let you in, how will you change in game and your approach towards Mudoo?"

By this I mean how will you change. Will you keep killing people for lame reasons, or will you change that and try to interact further? 

If your intentions are not to gain cop's attention, then why would you follow two cops mid chase and ram them in attempt to help a random guy (this happened at temple) 

I'd be willing to let you back in as long as you decide to play by the rules. Perhaps develop your RP level further.

(I don't think this will affect your group) 

Hope this is the first and last I am seeing you in this unban section.

You will be moderated by myself and other staff members in game on your approach towards Mudoo.

To be unbanned by a manager soon.

• Kacper locked this topic