State Business Support Fund

SA Government

DoT.png?width=937&height=396

I. Introduction

State Business Support fund is a newly formed program by the Department of Treasury and State Government. State Business Support Fund, or abbreviated (SBSF) is a way through which the Government provides business organizations with funds to support employment and establishes official State businesses in the country to provide types of services and products throughout the country.

SBSF program is being regulated by State and Federal law. Upon acceptance to the SBSF program businesses are granted exclusive rights to provide their services within the State and are granted the official title of "State Business".

II. Who are we looking for?

Currently, the Government is looking for the following businesses:

• 3x Trucking / Logistics company (exclusive rights to deliver crates/oil to businesses)
  • 2x Design firms (furniture companies - exclusive rights to furnish yards)
  • 3x Vehicle dealerships (exclusive rights to trade vehicles and act as the official dealership for the server)

This however does not mean other business types may not apply. This is just a list of businesses currently required. We are always happy to accommodate new innovative business ideas and offer funds to back up the necessary costs. Starting from news companies to pubs and bars!

NOTE: If you are running a corporation and one of your fields is mentioned above, you may apply in the name of the entire Corporation, but you are required to enter the field you are going to apply for in the application under "company type".

III. Where and how to apply?

Applications shall be submitted in this thread with the following questions answered:

Spoiler

Details of the representative of the company
Fullname:
Phone number:
Email ((discord tag)):

Details of the company
Company name:
Company type:
Company creation date:
Current number of employees:
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:
Link to your business' thread:

Agreement contract

I, -Firstname Lastname-, representative of the -company name-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Name,
Date

IV. Additional information

• The State will select businesses which are reliable, consistent and dedicated over those who lack such attributes
  • State Business Support Fund is being regulated by the ARTICLE IX. STATE BUSINESS REGULATIONS
  • The support fund may be revoked from a business by the State
  • Failure to maintain an active business and fulfill the needs set for the company will result in the removal of said company and replaced
  • The support funds must be used in compliance and for the purposes stated in the State and Federal law
  • Misuse of these funds will result in a State investigation and federal investigation by the FBI
  • If a business receives these support funds, it must generate monthly reports to the State detailing the following:
    • Total number of tasks executed in the month (ie. trucking deliveries made, vehicles exchanged, customers served, number of yards furnished etc...)
    • Monthly activity (time spent on executing the tasks as a whole)
    • How were the funds from previous month used and distributed
    • How are the upcoming funds going to be used and distributed

Signed,
Governor of San Andreas,
Richie Kavanagh
signature.png
06/OCT/20

Secretary of Treasury,
James Kavanagh
oUR8hBA.png
06/OCT/20

Edited by SA Government

Full name: Eren Hernandez
Phone number: 360
Email ((discord tag)): Arendameth#9930

Details of the company
Company name: Hernandez Estate
Company type: Vehicles Dealership
Company creation date:  17th of July, 2020
Current number of employees: 10
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: The company has been working in different fields since the day it was created, and by now, our employees have gained good experience in them, with autos field being the most. Seeing as such our employees and leadership of the company have picked more interest and experience in this field, I find it pretty reasonable for the company to fully focus on that field with the help of the government. We seek above all professionalism and satisfaction of our customers. 

I, -Eren Hernandez-, representative of the -Hernandez Estate-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, 
spacer.png
Eren Hernandez
6th of October, 2020.

Edited by Arendameth

Fullname: Marco Lloyd
Phone number: 1-2-0-0
Email ((discord tag)): EquiNNox#6597

Details of the company
Company name: Lloyd Real Estate & Car Dealing Co.
Company type: Real Estate / Vehicle Dealership / Residence and Commercial Furnishing Services /  Vehicle Rentals / Future Charitable Organization for SAFMD
Company creation date: 5th of October 2020
Current number of employees: Six (Including the Chairman)
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: We've been doing this for a while already and recently decided to become an official group. The current member roster is filled with active and dedicated employees that are more than capable to provide the services listed above.

I, Marco Lloyd, representative of the Lloyd Real Estate & Car Dealing Co., swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, 

1368906861_p6TTPNb-Imgur.png.bf9735a3c671187543cfbd537490cabc.png
Marco Lloyd
6th of October 2020

Full name:
Athena Carter 
Phone number: 6155 
Email ((discord tag)): SixFeetUnder#8044

Details of the company
Company name:
Carter Logistics 
Company type: Logistics 
Company creation date: 6th September 2020
Current number of employees: 16
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:
Carter Logistics is an established logistics company prepared to add value to the economy of San Andreas by providing jobs and a quality service to customers. It is currently the leading company in the logistics industry with a very successful track record proven by reviews from our customers. We seek to become a member of the SBSF so that we can continue providing an outstanding service for our customers and retain our employees and keep them on payroll in the current challenging economic climate. Should there be a need for further information regarding our operation, please do not hesitate to contact me on my email AthenaC@carterinc.com.   
Link to your business' thread: https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/topic/6415-ci-carter-incorporated/

Agreement contract

I, Athena Carter, representative of the Carter Logistics, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

0v4Fr0O.png
Athena Carter 

Chief Executive Officer 

Carter Logistics
07/10/2020

Edited by Carters
  • Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Fullname: Benjamin Smith
Phone number: 2813
Email ((discord tag)): Enrico#3294

Details of the company
Company name: Luxury Auto Dealership
Company type: Vehicles Dealership
Company creation date: 04/06/2019
Current number of employees: 7
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Our company has been in San Andreas for more than a year and is one of the most popular in the country. We have done our best to give the best prices and cars that our customers want. We have worked and will work even harder so that the name as "the best dealership" is not easily lost.

I, Benjamin Smith, representative of the Luxury Auto Dealership, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

,1.PNG.ad29886cc0e82aa984315351b676ec7c.PNG
Name Benjamin Smith
Date 07/10/2020

Fullname: Moore Daly
Phone number: 3456
Email ((discord tag)): Shaw#6391

Details of the company
Company name: Decent Car Dealership
Company type: DCD
Company creation date: 2019-12-11
Current number of employees: 21
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: My company is almost 1 year old and the one of the popular company. We are helping civilians and providing them vehicles according to there levels and standard. We are working harder and will work hard in future.

I, Moore Daly, representative of the Decent Car Dealership, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.
Singed,
Moore Daly
Name: Moore daly
Date: 8/10/2020

Edited by Rupert Lazarri
  • Like 1

Fullname:
Declan Kavanagh
Phone number: 112
Email ((discord tag)): Ramo#9999

Details of the company
Company name:
Blueberry Transportation Association (Whiteview Enterprises)
Company type: Trucking / Logistics
Company creation date: April, 2020
Current number of employees: 16 permanent employees, temporary employees varies
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Unlike all new companies springing up like mushrooms as an effect of 'state funding', Blueberry Transportation Association is unique and already a known and established company. Blueberry Transportation Association was founded early 2020 with the sole motive to arrange transports to different locations for different groups and provide truck rental to truckers who cannot afford one.

Blueberry Transport Association seeks to invest in additional trucks and vans and personnel. With the implementation of state funding, and the rise of numerous other logistic companies, Blueberry Transport Association requires more financial resources to compete in the logistic market and offer a competitive salary to its employees. A core value of the Blueberry Transportation Association is that it does not spend state funded money on management positions. The state funding is solely intended for truckers.    

Whiteview Enterprises

Blueberry Transportation Association

I, Declan Kavanagh, representative of the Blueberry Transportation Association, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Declan Kavanagh

10th of October 2020

Edited by Munchkin
  • Like 1

DoT.png?width=937&height=396

The following applicants are accepted and are required to contact secretary of treasury and set up a meeting by dialing 600. Please bring your business plan, number of employees, monthly expenditures.

Blueberry Transportation Association

-  Decent Car Dealership

- Luxury Auto Dealership

- Carter Logistics 

- Lloyd Real Estate & Car Dealing Co.

- Hernandez Estate

Signed,
State Government,
Secretary of Treasury,
signature5d24b2667fadb.gif.1a513035fde538f213beabf32597290b.gif
17/OCT/2020
Signed,

Governor of San Andreas,

signature.png

17/OCT/2020

Edited by JasonM

Fullname: Andrew_Gambino
Phone number: 5712
Email ((discord tag)): Catalin#6933

Details of the company
Company name: Caten Furnishing Company
Company type: Business
Company creation date: 6th of October 2020
Current number of employees: 5
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Our company represents a good role in the whole community because we help people decorate their house exterior. We help them with beautiful designs and honest work

I, -Andrew Gambino, representative of the Caten Furnishing Company, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

spacer.png

Andrew Gambino
14/10/20