Aze_Genovese banned by Eduardo_Santos

Aze_
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Aze_Genovese

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    08/25/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Script abuse to ruin groups, appeal restricted for managers only

• Personal comment

•   Well , i've been told to re-request a new ban appeal on the 1st October , and finally this day came . So , i want to appology about all the bad things i've done on that day to the personnes involved and the management for giving them an extra work for what i did i was really mad cuz everyone wanted to leave the group including me and i realise that my atittude was really childish and innacceptable , i already began to fix what i did (hopefully) starting with christine rossi by giving her my ex-group cuz she wanted to buy it with the money of the grapes i took and i'll try to do so for the others too .

•   I really want to get unbanned if the management accepts it , i've played in some servers and to be honest , there is no server like mudoo even the community , of course there is some unliked guys like anywhere else but i couldn't find a better server than mudoo , so i'ld like to be given a last chance and i wont even get involved in shootouts or anything that may make me do a rule break to stay really far from troubles , i wrote this few words that are coming from the heart to try to earn a last chance .

• A 3rd thing , trully , i never knew that i can't kick the same lvl 100 in my group since i was lvl 100 too , i thought since he gave me the leadership he understood the risks of it and i took the upportunity to ruin the group unfortunally i said why up there , and i kicked the members cuz like 70% told me that they'll leave..Ect and i didn't liked it..ect so i wanted to ruin it for a last time and now i understand the level of shit i did and i'm so sorry about it i can't be happy by doing that , i accept any kind of punishement IG 'if' i get unbanned , take my assets ( even if the scam of storage was ICly cuz i got banned for kicking Lincoln and requesting to close TGCF (1 group) not for scamming ) .

•                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

•                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   With my sincere appologies , Aze .

Edited by Aze_
Added some things that i forgot to say before .
  • Like 2

Hello, Aze_Genovese!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Well i've said it up there in my appeal , i'm aware about the shit i did and i'm really sorry for wasting your time cleaning after the mess i did cuz i was really angry and mad about some things and when i calmed down i talked to some of them and tried to "fix" what i did , and tbh the scamming thing is ICly and no one should refund them or something , the thing that u should did is to take the group and make Lincoln owner that's all , i'm not saying that i aint wrong or something but i just wanted to clear some things , i was mad and angry + i scammed Lincoln just to take my revenge about what he scammed from me before , i know that i did an awefull thing , i just wanted a second chance to fix what i did and play again in the server cuz i learned RP in mudoo and found bunch of friends there and i really like it , i didn't found a community better than mudoo even if there is some piece of shit (including me sometimes but i never insulted the whole server or did a mess to the whole server ) , so i'ld like to be given a second chance + i wont play so much since i have studies soon , i just want to get back my old days and be ready to play again the next summer too ^^ 

10 days without an answer - _ - they are just letting me wait for nothing , at least say something . Dont let me wait 45 days or idk how much + i have only this few days to play cuz of my studies..

You didn't even let me a chance to talk with u or something , u r just ignoring this post for no reason .

I want to get an answer OR a reason for ignoring my appeal .

Edited by Aze_

In my view, you still don't understand the gravitas of your actions. Considering your arrogance in this chat by saying " don't let me wait 45 days" you are the one wants to gain entry into the server not me.

I am still of the opinion that you show no remorse towards your actions. Therefore I'll deny this and you may try again in 3 weeks from now.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1